Lord of Azure Flame: Suggestions

Inactive Account

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The given Caps for Wyverns and Soldiers are as follows,going from Snowy's post,with discussed and approved additions:

Wyvern:

5Hp

5Str

2Mag

4Skl

4Spd

4Lck

5Def

2Res

Total:31

Soldier:

4Hp

4Str

2Mag

4Skl

4Spd

4Lck

5Def

4Res

Total:33

Fighters had 33 as well,IIRC,but Soldiers would likely have less Res if anything.

That's why Fighter was reduced to 31 <_< Do you idiots know how to read or are you just pretending you can't?

*Editted to add "Fighter"

Idiots include Kai, I just said 32 <_<

Edited by Kanami

That's why it was reduced to 31 <_< Do you idiots know how to read or are you just pretending you can't?

Your post says ranges from 30~32.

I do not see the number 31 mentioned anywhere.

EDIT:Okay,saw your edit.

Anyway,Soldier's extra point would most likely go from Res.Aside from that,all is in order,and Wyverns now land at 31.

Edited by Ether

I don't think all classes need the same amount of points either. Having a higher Str/Def cap is better than having a higher Res cap because mage enemies aren't very common.

It's just to keep it in a general range.30-32 is fine.

As for mages having a lower stat total,they tend to have lower durability anyway,and even then,they hit Res,so they deal more damge anyhow.

Up to Cynthia, Wyvern was originally 3 HP, I pointed out it only had 29, and it was boosted to 30. (1HP)

(As far as I remember)

Pegasi stats will remain until someone provides a suggestion as to what should be lowered in the place of HP.

Wyvern (waiting for confirmation from higher up.

For the sake of balance, I might drop 1SKL from a soldier, since it's really a low tier, class and should be on 30 IMO.

EDIT

WTF? O_O

How did I miss Archers having 6 SPD? (Dropped to 4) (31)

Edited by Kanami

I never really intended for wyverns to have 5 Hp (thought +1 would boost it to 4). They already have better Str and Def than most Spd base 4 classes.

-1 Def to pegs I guess.

loafstatcaps.png

31 Bandit

31 Fighter

30 Soldier

32 ArmKnight

31 Cavalier

31 Wyvern

32 Pegasi

32 Mercenary

31 Myrmidon

30 Thief

31 Archer

31 Nomad

30 WMage

30 FMage

30 TMage

30 Shaman

31 Cleric

31 Troubadour

Taken everything into consideration, and revised, issues?

Edited by Kanami

Wyverns still have 3 Skl, they should probably go up to 4. Nerf them to 4 HP or not, honestly don't care.

Cavs up to 4 Skl.

Why some non-magic classes have 3 mag and others 2?

I have a feeling you guys are just doing this to annoy me now.There is nothing unbalanced about Wyverns having 5 Hp,and Soldiers having 3 is pointless.

I apologize that everyone wanted to be a fucking mage,so no one can take a hit except me,and now,I`m too durable because snowy can`t make the enemies stronger because everyone wanted to be a fucking squishy mage!

Also,I think the RP is over.Helenos One shots most of the party,even Damian,as well as Aiya about half the time if her HP is nerfed,and has little to no chance of missing anyone,now to mention with massive HP and Def,we are not killing the damn thing.

I'll let Ether (Since he seems to be the main Wyvern ranter choose on skill

SKL or HP?

If cavalier get 1+SKL

I'm dropping Arm Knights by 1 SKL

Nyeh, figured bandit would be less proficient at magic, it doesn't really make much of a different, I can up them if they bother you :/

EDIT @Ether

Have you actually seen the new list?

I upgraded Soldier and Wyvern HP by 1 :/

No idea why you're having a hissy.

Edited by Kanami

It's called lower mag,like Snowy did,to 3.And then after talking to both Cynthia and Snowy,both 5 HP and 4 Skl were approved by Cynthia for Aiya's new stats.

But anyway,we are all boned,and clearly everyone wants a party of fucking squishies,and tanks aren't wanted,apparently.Sorry for being too durable in comparison to 0 Def mages.

EDIT:Soldier appears to have 3 Hp,Wyvern has 4,apparently.Did they have 2/3 before or something?!You didn't change anything!

Edited by Ether

Refresh your page :/ Or close down your window and try again. If that doesn't work, clear File history or something.

It's updated on my screen, and judging from how Cynthia suggested more skill negative HP. It's updated on hers as well

Give me a second and I'll post then in text if it's still an issue.

Soldier

HP 4

Str 4

Mag 3

Skl 4

Spd 4

Def 4

Res 3

Wyvern

HP 5

Str 5

Mag 3

Skl 3

Spd 4

Def 5

Res 2

Edited by Kanami

Meh, I said you could have both.

You do have the two most powerful characters in the RP you know, whether Aiya has -1 HP/Skl or not. Just saying.

Snowy has a plan for Helenos apparently.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Whatever,still riddled with goddamn nerfs.

Anyway,since I can't take a hit because of fucking mages and frail fighters,it doesn't really matter.Helenos kills is all,game over.

Even if we get away somehow,the whole group will be blitzed in a few chapters time when you all get OHKO'd,and we will all die,because anyone who tries to have durability gets harrassed about non stop until they're squishy like the rest of you.

You have betteer durability than anyone else and the same offense. I don't see why you're complaining, unless you honestly just want your characters like 4 tiers above everyone else.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I get complaints because my characters are too durable."The enemies we fight can't kill you!" everyone says.You know why they don't die?Because we need to accommodate for the fact that anything with a decent Str score threatens to OHKO half of the group.And I see no plans for anyone to give their characters any semblance of durability at all,so it will likely stay that way.The reason why my offense is the same is because they leveled up,and are pretty much capped in everything first tier because I didn't choose to take a skill,so now you are lowering the caps so I have to throw points into what are essentially throwaway stats for them at this point.

Like,where the hell am I supposed to put that point of Def that Nady wants to take from soldier?A third point of Lck does nothing,Mag is useless,and Damian was never intended to have Res,yet there is nothing else I can do with it.