No more Ballistician? Why???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. Make her use magic. :facepalm:

That seems strang to me that Xane doesn't get the Dance skill. Cause in SD he can mimic Tiki, Nagi, and I'd guess Bantu as well, and is able to use the Dragon stones.

Edited by psychout50

That seems strang to me that Xane doesn't get the Dance skill. Cause in SD he can mimic Tiki, Nagi, and I'd guess Bantu as well, and is able to use the Dragon stones.

You probably haven't played Book 2 so I'll go ahead and put what I'm about to say in a spoiler tag. Open it if you don't care about the story/being spoiled:

Chainey/Xane is a Mamkute

Possibly because the game would be broken if we had two dancers? Not just that but two dancers with boots given to them.

Although IS made no sense in that department seeing as in RD your "dancers" are practically broken. Even the worst of the three is still amazing compared to most FE dancers. Even in PoR Reyson is pretty broken compared to the other dancers that's not FE10 Herons.

Possibly because the game would be broken if we had two dancers? Not just that but two dancers with boots given to them.

Although IS made no sense in that department seeing as in RD your "dancers" are practically broken. Even the worst of the three is still amazing compared to most FE dancers. Even in PoR Reyson is pretty broken compared to the other dancers that's not FE10 Herons.

I was so disappointed when I found out Lara only dances for one unit. I was hoping that since fe4 and fe5 were so similar dancing would work the same way. Maybe blagi blood is good for dancers (somehow lets them refresh more)? Oh well. I like dancers, but Ballisticians sound cool. They take their ballistas around with them. Oh well, I probably like dancers more.

Laylea had no holy blood. :mellow:

Oh well, we have a dancer and I'm happy about that. Plus we get her in the first third of the game.

Yeah, I just checked. Laylea ruins that theory. The fe5 dancers must just be worse than the fe4 ones, then.

Yeah, I just checked. Laylea ruins that theory. The fe5 dancers must just be worse than the fe4 ones, then.

FE4 Dancers>FE5 Dancers in being able to "refresh" someone then.

=]

There's also the fact that there were no enemy dancers in FE4, whereas in FE5 there was, also the giant maps. >_>

I was so disappointed when I found out Lara only dances for one unit. I was hoping that since fe4 and fe5 were so similar dancing would work the same way.

I was too but really, FE5 has a bunch of amazing characters with amazing PRF weapons it doesn't really matter much so I understand.

Xane can't transform into dragons in SD actually so yeah.

Long range sniping is a lot of fun. I'll miss those guys. Unless they come up with new characters for that class. Jake probably went the Judral with his flying time machine ballista.

Then he went to Elibe to join Fargus's pirates. Jake is that beast and Anna started tutorial videos for FE9.

Before you start talking about hacking to max Feena's strength and stuff, I suggest doing some research. Feena's strength growth rate is 60.

Oh gee where did this information come from? Perhaps the main site?

It kinda pisses me off that I've seen absolutely no mention of this from you guys.

Edited by General Spoon

The only people with a higher or equal growth than her are: Julian, Castor, Est and Sheema :blink:

And we were kinda talking about her cap, not her growth.

Edited by psychout50

Feena's strength growth might be crazy, but she also starts out with only one strength. She'd still need some stat boosts in order for her offense to not be awful (and that's not taking into account her atrocious durability).

Before you start talking about hacking to max Feena's strength and stuff, I suggest doing some research. Feena's strength growth rate is 60.

It kinda pisses me off that I've seen absolutely no mention of this from you guys.

I mentioned that.

Oh, if you give her orbs that bump her STR growth to 100+, she'll be guaranteed to max it well before 30.

Feena's strength growth might be crazy, but she also starts out with only one strength. She'd still need some stat boosts in order for her offense to not be awful (and that's not taking into account her atrocious durability).

It is such a shame she has no way to gain levels without combat.

Wait...

fe3feena.png

Feena is amazing, personal experience means everything.

Yes she's great. But you get one uses per turn, would use her for fighting or dancing. Shooters main use is attacking and with long range so no counter. They are more useful than Feena but she is also good.

Shooters are, IMO, useless. The RNG seems to hate them, as I've rarely seen MINE hit, and then, after not helping at all, they proceed to get killed by reinforcements, requiring my to use about six units to progress through a chapter instead of about twelve.

I also rarely field dancers, but, seeing as she can also fight, I probably will deploy and use her. For my playstyle and luck, Feena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shooters

What about the Str/Mag split?

Shooters/Ballisticians were also something fun and brought something new to the table. They were a great class that was perfectly A-OK in my book.

Frankly, I'd love to see at least one ballistician in the game, even if it's just the return of Jake or Beck.