Best/Worst in the Series: Round 45

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you could pick one of those games instead of all three (as stated in the rules on the first page)?

It's the same version either way. They don't vary.

Best: Rachel (FE8)

Worst: Wrys (FESD)

Rachel (I don't like her American name) kept my units alive, and unlike Priscilla, had some hilarious support conversations. Wrys healed less than a Vulnerary, and it didn't get much better after promotion.

Choose a worst healer or don't participate at all.

I just said I don't think there are any.

I just said I don't think there are any.

Worst =/= bad, just not as good as the others.

Yep. By definition, the "least good" healer would be the "worst" healer. By definition, anyway. Thus, unless there is a tie for the worst in your mind, there is a worst. If it is a tie, either pick the one you hate the most within that tie or accept that you aren't allowed to vote for worst.

Actually, there used to be a rule in which you had to choose both a best and a worst, but NinjaMonkey doesn't seem to have copied that over (unless I missed it). Assuming it doesn't still apply (since it isn't there) you could vote for best only.

Actually, there used to be a rule in which you had to choose both a best and a worst, but NinjaMonkey doesn't seem to have copied that over (unless I missed it). Assuming it doesn't still apply (since it isn't there) you could vote for best only.

I copied the blurb on the first post from General Spoon's last one (#39 I think). Also I tried voting for one of the options in one of the the previous rounds and was told that I had to submit both...

Anyway with that, the voting for this round is closed.

Edited by NinjaMonkey