Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah I've tried it and it works, though you'll have to wait until I've done the 'fog' palette before I show any screens. And thanks btw.

Anyway I've thrown together a quick intro sceen for chapter 2, nothing too fancy, but it does the job of telling the story.

fesosscrns2worldmap.png

And I've made a quick start on chapter 8.

fesosscrns8teaser.png

Edited by Superluigi

@ Barst: Yes I will be, all the 'clones' will hopefully have new mugs.

@ Uhai: I can't get a good screen of it, but if you want to know 'Shaver' will use Eckesachs's animation.

@ Trueblade: 'Shaver' is a weaker more accessable Aircalibur, similar to it's FE3 counterpart.

And to keep the interest flowing a few screens of the new WM events.

Chapter 3:

fesosscrns3worldmap.png

Chapter 4:

fesosscrns4worldmap.png

Chapter 5:

fesosscrns5worldmap.png

^ Thanks, though they didn't take much work to make and I'm a bit lazy so they only include portraits, dots and text, I couldn't be bothered to add map sprites. But that should hopefully be enough.

Anyway more updates:

The chapter 8 WM scene.

fesosscrns8worldmap.png

And work on the actual chapter 8 is coming along nicely.

fesosscrns8teaser2.png

^ Thanks, though they didn't take much work to make and I'm a bit lazy so they only include portraits, dots and text, I couldn't be bothered to add map sprites. But that should hopefully be enough.

Anyway more updates:

The chapter 8 WM scene.

fesosscrns8worldmap.png

fesosscrns8teaser2.png

Awesome! i see you made Lilina with the protect character marker.(And put archers w/ longbow for a challenge)

Anyway more updates:

The chapter 8 WM scene.

fesosscrns8worldmap.png

fesosscrns8teaser2.png

I love Lilina and Astohl's colors. Keep up the good work.

^ I'm planning to make thieves promote into Rogues, but it hasn't been done yet.

Nothing much to show today, though I have done alot of work on chapter 8 today.

I also made a new map for chapter 8x, since the old one was pretty boring for a lava cave IMO.

[spoiler=Map Spoiler]chapter8x.png

Edited by Superluigi

^ I'm planning to make thieves promote into Rogues, but it hasn't been done yet.

Nothing much to show today, though I have done alot of work on chapter 8 today.

I also made a new map for chapter 8x, since the old one was pretty boring for a lava cave IMO.

[spoiler=Map Spoiler]chapter8x.png

Map is effing awesome. I wonder whats gonna be in the chests? Make the enemies move too please. biggrin.gif

Wasn't the original map quite Thany-friendly anyway? Only played it once but I definitely remember being able to skirt most of the map with her.

It was. Skip half the map by just having Thany drop Dieck or Rutger and then follow up with Roy and whoever else.

The only worry that I have regarding that map is that it looks like there are a lot of safe spots for Thany.

He could make Thany beware with a longbow archer or two. I doubt she would have the durability or avoid at the time to easily ignore them.