Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 12: *This Title has been stolen*

Snowy_One

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know if you didn't think with your ass, you'd ask yourself where I found this mushroom," said Reika. "I wouldn't have known about this mushroom, much less how to get it, but you since you people are incapable of having an intelligent thought, it must not have occured to you."

"It's okay, it's okay. It's not your fault," Tessa stated, while thinking Not really, anyways, I don't think...

Scratching the back of her head a bit bashfully she continued, "If it's something I can't work out by myself, I promise I'll find someone to talk to about it. Maybe you, maybe Sis, maybe... I don't know. I guess it'll depend on who's busy and who I can steal away for awhile. But... I appreciate the concern, really I do."

OOC: Your doing it wrong :angry:

"You tried to kill us several times. Hell if i hadnt put you down the first time we met i doubt i would have escaped with my life. A simple conclusion. You found the mushroom on the way to Damian's Manor".

"If you've been listening, which I doubt it since as I said, you think with your ass, you'd have heard the Headmaster say it's an island mushroom. There were no islands I went to. Therefore he gave it to me."

OOC: I don't think Reika was to any islands was she?

"Idiot..." Chase muttered. "I'm in agreement with Alferos here. The evidence is huge. Helios is an idiot, which is why he hasn't realized Pary's guilty yet. While Reika should've just said no, that's besides the point."

OOC: @ Sage: Please...... stop....... ;_;

"Fools! The mushroom proves just as much as the archers brain. Nothing!" He slammed his hands on a table. Then he epically pointed his finger at Reika. "How do i know that for sure, your just a thief! Thieves lie!"

OOOC: Win post! :D

Edited by Kai

"Why are you insulting yourself? If I know nothing, you clearly know everything and you've got the wrong answer. You're only angry at her because you've fought against her. At least think about it, jackass. What happened to the amnesia, huh? Some ruse you were trying to pull?"

Helios thought for a second. "I dont know how i know that...." No i cant stop here. I have to press on! He slammed his hands on the table. "I wouldnt talk about that if were you. Werent you the one that was just recommended to have her killed? Now your defending her."

"I'm done with him. I'm going to find this Morgan to solidify a contract. Sister, would you like to come along?" Pary held his hand out to Charlotte.

"I do not know what she looks like, and will need a guide."

"AND YOU"RE AN IDIOT!" Alferis erupted at Helios. "How can you not see that! The mushroom is very important. The mushroom is an island mushroom. As far as I'm concerned, she hasn't been to any islands. So she must have got it from Mr. Scamyoutillyou'restarknaked over there. But since you, Captain Dumbass and Miss Gullible over here don't seem to realize that, you're just going to give him more of an oppurtunity to kill us!"

He huffed, surprised at himself for losing himself that way. He saw Charlotte shaking.

"I'm sorry Charlotte," he said exhaustively.

Edited by Dark Sage

Cess butted in. "I'm afraid neither of you know this mushroom. It is indead commonly found in the Shoon islands, but nothing about it is poisonous. Except, maybe if you eat too many of them. They're very delicious in a Shoon stew. Throw in a little flying fish, yum. :wub: I think the Headmaster either confused their toxicity, or mistook them for another type."

OOC: I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. :facepalm:

Edited by psychout50

OOC: :facepalm: Go read what i posted in chat.

He slammed his hands on to his table. "As far as you know huh Helios yelled back. That means you dont know anything. You have no proof whatsoever that Pary gave the mushroom to Reika!"

"No, you're not going to join us without settling this first!" Chase shouted at Pary. "You've just put the guy who is apparently our leader in jeopardy, and you think you're going to get payed or bullshit your way into us thinking you didn't do it? It's obvious that you're lying. I tend to be able to tell, because I kinda lie somewhat often myself. And you!" Chase turned towards Helios. "YOU. ARE. WRONG. GET OVER IT. I can't get rid of Reika, so I'll just deal with her for now! Pary gave her the mushroom- everyone but you knows this by now!"

Edited by Lightning

Helios smirked. "This mushroom proves his innocence. If what you say is true then he had no intention of killing Damian!"

Edited by Kai

Viveka and company

Viveka: *sigh* ... this argument is just boring now. Can't you talk about something else? We should just take the priest with us. If he starts causing trouble, kill'em, bury'em and move on. It's as simple as that. (Too bad he's hardly as out of control as some of the people here.)

Lev: Why are you so okay with killing that guy?

Viveka: This group has no structure. You're just a bunch of fugitives and idiots following the cursed folks around everywhere they go. There's not enough organization to standardize how you deal with situations. In fact, your group is so unorthodox, you have to tackle every problem on a case to case basis and just hope that certain people don't step out of line and make a bad situation worse. It was funny at first, but now it's boring and I can tell this is going to be a reoccurring event.

Lev: So you're okay with killing him because this group isn't organized enough to reach consensus?

Viveka: Nope. I'm fine with killing him because he appears to have no ties that directly effect us and he's essentially just another moron to add to the bunch (Extra people seem fine, but extra morons? Not so much.), useful but hardly necessary.

Lev: ... ... don't you ever think with your heart?

Viveka: I try not to. It often comes to the wrong conclusion.

Lev: <_<

"Ok. Maybe the mushroom isn't poisonous then. But you know what? I at least use my head. I use something called evidence, something which escaped you I guess. It's the gesture that he tricked her into thinking it was poisonous that's still bad. Seriously, why are you insisting on taking him along? Do you have a death wish?"

"He had a perfect intent of killing Damian, dammit! I'd trust REIKA before this guy. The first thing I try to learn about a person is their sign of lying. Since right now it appears Reika isn't, that guy just tried to kill Damian!"

Edited by Lightning

Helios ignored the archer. "Cess explain to him about this mushroom's type." He turned to Alferis. "Actually no im just trying to have some fun. You didnt think that i was serious did you?"

Edited by Kai

Alferis stared at him. He moved slowly towards him. He walked and then he pounced.

"You. Just. Put. Us. Through. All. That. Just. To. Have. Some. FUN!!" Alferis screamed.

Edited by Dark Sage

"That wasn't funny, that was being an asshole! You completely wasted our time. What was the point! Do you think seeing me angry is funny? Huh? Well then, I hope this is funny."

He went to the dining hall and seized a chair. He ran back, ready to slam it on Helios' head.