[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to report another error, but in Tale 1, when Natalie talks to Eliwood during the battle, she calls herself a "Royal Media", instead of a Royal Medic.

Also,

Lastly, is the super experience gain from Halberdier kills (I'm pretty sure it was always 100 for me) intentional?

I'm going to assume yes, considering how ridiculous their stats are (more defense than the Generals and Great Knights, more speed/skill than Nomad Troopers). They would double everyone except Raven if it wasn't for their low constitution.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I don't think anyone has noticed the glitchy map in Tale 4x yet, maybe no one found out how to unlock it...

Anyway the map is pretty messed up at the bottom of the screen. (Awesome idea for a gaiden requirement, though I did guess what to do first time, lol)

Oh do tell, I suspected it had something to do with the rune staff and that shrine in the northeast, but I've been unable to crack it yet.

Edit - Nevermind. I was overthinking it.

Also typo. "burry" instead of "bury".

Edit 2 - Playing 4x, had Pent talk to Canas, got "SAIN IS YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT! COMMAND ME!"

Edited by Haze

Question: Do you have a save data with up to the first three tales done?

I've already played them twice and I really don't want to do them a third just to play the new chapters... :(

Question: Do you have a save data with up to the first three tales done?

I've already played them twice and I really don't want to do them a third just to play the new chapters... :(

You can just open up your old file. Don't use a savestate, you need to actually restart Tale Select, but once you do you should be able to see Hector there if you've beaten the first four chapters.

There's a bandit outside the map on the far right of the second part of Tale 6, causes a lock up on enemy phase 1.

Edit - Killing the cyclops at what I presume is the final part of Tale 6 doesn't end the battle. I'll presume that's because it's as far as you've done.

Edited by Haze

You can just open up your old file. Don't use a savestate, you need to actually restart Tale Select, but once you do you should be able to see Hector there if you've beaten the first four chapters.

That doesn't work for me, oddly enough. D:

I replayed Tale 4, as well encountering the bugs people mentioned, there's something wrong with the Ephidel event where he Bolting's Renault. The thunderbolt animation isn't there.

Yes, Trent, a clean ROM. I'm well-versed in dealing with hacks tyvm. Why, I'm almost offended you would think I would do such a boorish thing. :P

Edited by El Rey León

Yes, Trent, a clean ROM. I'm well-versed in dealing with hacks tyvm. Why, I'm almost offended you would think I would do such a boorish thing. :P

Was just makin' sure e_____e

Arch's already got enough on his plate.

Quit losing :P. It's added to my next to-do list.

EDIT: My current to-do list is finished.

- Tale 6 Ending fixed
- Hector x Fargus fixed
- Eliwood death quote fixed
- Fargus' R-description fixed

All links should be up-to-date. ups file is "Elibian Nights 3-5.ups"

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19964863/Fire%20Emblem/Elibian%20Nights%20v3.rar

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Just beat the bandits.

[spoiler=x]I loved the Noah cameo <3

I'll search for more bugs to come (if any)~

Okay, found one. It's not really game-breaking and barely noticable, but

[spoiler=x]Karla has an A rank in axes.

Okay, here's something else;

[spoiler=x]The first time I battled Karmann, I almost defeated him, but lost, and I found out it was intentional.

That piqued my interest, and I restarted the tale after finishing it. This time, however, I beat Karmann (got good lvl ups and could DA him in the last few rounds). When Karmann died, nothing happened, no death-quote and couldnt finish the tale anymore. So uh... you should make something happen when you actually do beat Karmann since he's beatable. You have to get lucky, but he's certainly beatable.

Okay, I replayed Pent's tale, and Ephidel's still a Prince class.

...and I'm really stumped on how to reach 4x >.< But I won't give up!

Something else...

[spoiler=CLICK ON OWN RISK, CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!!!]Okay, I think I found the gaiden requirement, but there's something buggy here;

8fee4b836fc4b337ed970f105fb90902.png

I think it's beyond you to fix it since it's purely graphical, but anyways~

Edited by Feaw

Are you suppose to be able to beat Karmann? I beat him but the chapter did not end.

^what I said.

Anyway, forgot to tell this, but that boss of 4x, he's super weak, and his R-button description is that of Wire (One of the Black Fang. Hunts after Hector).

Oh, and Etruria's spelt Eturia everywhere. You gotta fix all of those.

Apart from that, found several minor typos were and there, but apart from that no real bugs. Well, Zealot on the Tale Select map has 60 HP and pretty h4x stats, but you can't begin his tale yet so I assume you haven't really done much to that.

^what I said.

Anyway, forgot to tell this, but that boss of 4x, he's super weak, and his R-button description is that of Wire (One of the Black Fang. Hunts after Hector).

Oh, and Etruria's spelt Eturia everywhere. You gotta fix all of those.

Apart from that, found several minor typos were and there, but apart from that no real bugs. Well, Zealot on the Tale Select map has 60 HP and pretty h4x stats, but you can't begin his tale yet so I assume you haven't really done much to that.

Lolz. I should read. :(