[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys. Unfortunately I don't have any new screenshots to show (hacking has been really slow the last two weeks). BUT, here's the thing. I need to finish Tale 4x's ending, finish two small parts for Tale 6, work out some other small details, and then a release can happen! I'm very much looking forward to this release, and I hope you all are too. I'd expect something around the beginning of February (at least, that's my goal).

I get this every single time I try to download this hack:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at h1.ripway.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Is there any chance you could upload this on a different site?

The link seems to work fine for me, and by that I mean this one posted by Hero of Time.

Have you tried right-clicking and pressing save as/save target as...?

Otherwise, if Arch is okay with it, I can host the current patch on SF (here).

Edited by VincentASM

You're the second person that's happened to. It may have something to do with the country you're in (I know someone from the Netherlands couldn't access ripway.com). Vincent, you can host the patch on SF if you'd like.

You're the second person that's happened to. It may have something to do with the country you're in (I know someone from the Netherlands couldn't access ripway.com). Vincent, you can host the patch on SF if you'd like.

That's rather odd... I'm in the US.... Thanks though I can't wait to play it.

Edit: Oh btw thanks for posting those awesome tutorials, XP still can't get my map to insert, but I'm picking up the event editing pretty fast (though the fact that I've taken c++. and assembly, and opengl classes may be helping ^__^; ) At anyrate it's making for an awesome early birthday present.

Edited by iavasechui

I am really impressed with this patch. Can't wait for the next installment!

The one thing that seems weird to me is when starting a tale, the warp sound chimes like 10 times before anything happens. Is that intentional/unavoidable? I had the sound off the first time and thought my game froze.

@Meteor to clarify, it's an unfortunate mechanism used to make each tale work properly, where units are "killed" in order to make their inventories and stats start from scratch. Think little of it and focus on the game (and yes, it is intentional and unavoidable).

Watching video now; caught a typo. Karel, in his first line in the Giygias flashback, refers to the "one-eyed best".

Looks badass. Fuck yeah.

Edited by Furetchen