[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[12:20:55 AM] AstraLunaSol: DAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOU AAAAAAARCH

[12:21:06 AM] Seph1212: TROLING EVERYONE WITH HIS... I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

[12:21:07 AM] Seph1212: OH DUDE.

[12:21:10 AM] Cameron Wong: FFFFFFFF

[12:21:11 AM] Seph1212: Maybe Karel's in his mind.

[12:21:14 AM] Seph1212: O__o

[12:21:14 AM] AstraLunaSol: hmm

[12:21:19 AM] Cameron Wong: Maybe...

[12:21:25 AM] AstraLunaSol: I can't say I expected that

[12:21:25 AM] Seph1212: And, like, he's reliving past experiences.

[12:21:29 AM] Seph1212: Or something.

[12:21:32 AM] Cameron Wong: Or he's trolling us with having one or two of those battles in a cutscene.

[12:21:40 AM] AstraLunaSol: If that was the case, I would expect a bloodier mug

Is this theory of mine crackpot, Arch?

Your theory is getting warmer, that's for sure. But that is all I will divulge.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

...oh goddammit Arch.

Stop trolling us aaaaaaaall

And I'm sure he may not stop there.

Just wait, he'll soon upload a picture with Karel fighting a Pirate on a boat in the middle of the ocean. XD

You guys will just have to play Tale 6 in the next release :P

But I've had my trolling fun, no more teasing screenshots for Tale 6!

The mystery thickens. Snow, Mountains and Desert...where in Elibe is Karel?

karel3.png

How about the Western islands they have mountains and mountains have snow on top of them and can have deserts at their feet. Nintendo didn't really show us much of the islands except when Hector a got armads and a couple chapters in fe6 so I think it sounds like a good guess, that or he's on the sacae-illia border

I'm going to guess that it's a multipart chapter a la Day Breaks in FE9. Except each part is in a different part of Elibe and after you finish one part, it jumps to the next "chapter" immediately.

Nope :P There can be only one!

But in other news, I've got another teaser shot for you guys.

zealotpic.png

And something more substantial, the possibility of a release within the next week or two! I'll be working hard to finish Tale 6, work out any kinks in Tale 5, and finish up Tale 4x in the next few days. Once that's taken care of, I'll be ready for patch v3's release.

I have a couple of questions for you Arch

1.How often do you change that picture in your signature

2.In tale 1, the two rogues have a weird AI, once all the doors/chests have been opened, they stop moving, why is that?

3.In Karels' tale, will Karel be the only playable character in that tale?

Thanks for your time.

1. It actually changes automatically, and everytime you load one of my posts it changes.

2. Because that's how the Fire Emblem games structured it. I know that in FE7 the Thieves escape after they loot the place, however I'm not entirely sure how this is replicated.

3. Although I love not revealing much about Tale 6, Karel will be the only playable character.

Hope I've answered your questions in a satisfactory manor.

1. It actually changes automatically, and everytime you load one of my posts it changes.

2. Because that's how the Fire Emblem games structured it. I know that in FE7 the Thieves escape after they loot the place, however I'm not entirely sure how this is replicated.

3. Although I love not revealing much about Tale 6, Karel will be the only playable character.

Hope I've answered your questions in a satisfactory manor.

All right, thank you for the answers

Oh I completely forgot about the other maps... 'll have to make 'em pretty soon then =o

Typical Feaw forgetfulness >_> Figures you totally forgot... lol :P

1) There's one generic AI code that does all of that

2) There is an event that does an AI change when all chests are recognized as open (which would be signified by tile changes, I'm guessing)

Probably the first

No one really bothered to figure it out though, and I sure don't have reason to figure it out, so yeah, not that the thieves just sitting there adoring their treasures is a major problem or anything...

Congratulations, Hero of Time, you got the question partially right! However, the question is "where in Elibe is Karel?" The question already implies that he is in Elibe :P.

You guys are all fools, its obvious that Karel got lost inside a cloning machine and the tale is all about the clones re-uniting to form an army of Karels so they can take over Elibe.