[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

You guys are all fools, its obvious that Karel got lost inside a cloning machine and the tale is all about the clones re-uniting to form an army of Karels so they can take over Elibe.

I like your guess best.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow, mountains that don't have snow, and a desert? Wut.

... Maybe it's a ridiculous-sized map that symbolizes Karel is traveling ALL of Elibe... ooh, that's take a scary long time to beat and you'd almost HAVE to savestate a few times because of that and random low hit rates hitting but would so incredibly :awesome:

if this is somehow right, i demand respect

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

Way to ruin my trolling, Superluigi...

But yeah, he's right. There are five maps in this one chapter. It works like a gauntlet of bosses, facing once difficult foe after another. The entire tale is narrated by older Karel.

shot1.pngshot2.png

shot32.pngshot4.png

Karel's Tale is literally a tale he's telling Fir! XD

But what happens if he dies? Time Paradox?

"I had to kill the fool...else die in the attempt."

"So what happened then?"

"I died in the attempt."

I'm working on making it a strategic challenge (although one part is intended to be a massacre). It needs to have a good story and be challenging. I'm glad people enjoy the concept though, personally it's one of my favorite ideas for Elibian Nights.

I'm going to guess that it's a multipart chapter a la Day Breaks in FE9. Except each part is in a different part of Elibe and after you finish one part' date=' it jumps to the next "chapter" immediately. [/quote']

I would like to apologize for trolling on behalf of Arch, I was being technical and was calling it a "multi-part tale" as opposed to a "chapter", but even Arch called it a chapter, so credit must be given where credit is due, Lord Glenn got it right first^.

Well technically no one got it right because no one has called it a "tale" but I'm just being an ass now...

Facing an enemy summoner looks to be interesting. Do summoners even have the AI to make them summon or has/will it need to be made manually? I don't remember any enemy ever summoning except for Izuka in FE10 and the enemies in FE2 (which I have only seen and not played).

Way to ruin my trolling, Superluigi...

But yeah, he's right. There are five maps in this one chapter. It works like a gauntlet of bosses, facing once difficult foe after another. The entire tale is narrated by older Karel.

shot1.pngshot2.png

shot32.pngshot4.png

I've heard of such a concept before somewhere, I think in FE Universe

Wait though, 5 maps in one chapter, and yet only 3 are shown, something's not right...

though it's probably because you don't want to spoil the whole tale, am I right Arch?

There are actually 12. The 12 Tales include all of FE7's cast and a part of FE6's cast, some of the characters twice. I think 12 Tales is quite enough. Though if there were a demand for more once the 12 were finished and I had some ideas...anything's possible, I suppose.

EDIT: However, I do believe that 12 is a good amount for this project and it will, more likely than not, stay at it's planned size.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

^Yup, don't overdo it, Arch. Super long games left no room for add-ons and speculation and there has to be some room for that, always.

Plus you have FE4A, it's not like you'll stop making awesome hacks or anything :P

@hithere, that or he doesn't have maps XP

Edited by Luffy

You act as if though he's doing some crazy crap but he's only telling a tale about someone telling a tale about a tale which really isn't that big of a deal >_> you also got it wrong in you're above post