[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anticipation keeps growing and growing. I want to say hurry, but I know it's best wait so we can get the most quality hack possible. This is my favorite FE hack of all the ones I've played so far. Keep on keepin' on, Archie.

The anticipation keeps growing and growing. I want to say hurry, but I know it's best wait so we can get the most quality hack possible. This is my favorite FE hack of all the ones I've played so far. Keep on keepin' on, Archie.

Despite being a helper monkey for this hack, I actually want to wait for the finished product before I enjoy the entire thing. ESPECIALLY the final one.

BWUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm gonna ENJOY killing that bastard.

^lol *puts in funny moments journal: helper monkey Rey evilly laughs because he knows who the final boss is*

anyhow it is gonna be kinda sad how we'll have to wait even longer for the finished product... but I don't think I can hold back my urge to play it, especially because Arch might end up revamping the chapters again after the v3 patch >_> just teasin' Arch don't kill me

The work on Tale 5 continues.

Before:

before1.pngbefore2.png

After:

ostia.pngdawson-2.png

Looks like the tables have turned, at least when it comes to starting positions.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

The work on Tale 5 continues.

Before:

before1.pngbefore2.png

After:

ostia.pngdawson-2.png

Looks like the tables have turned, at least when it comes to starting positions.

So Matthew, Oswin, Serra and a Great Knight. Interesting.

And oh boy more useless Ostian Armour NPCs to get in my way constantly.

So Matthew, Oswin, Serra and a Great Knight. Interesting.

And oh boy more useless Ostian Armour NPCs to get in my way constantly.

I believe the Great Knight is Orun.

Anyone else notice that Dawson looks very unamused for some reason? Was the face based off of Zinc's portrait? The nose looks familiar.

Edited by BerserkerBarst

I'd be unamused too if an unruly lout was running the nation that I love into the ditch :\

At least, that's how Dawson portrays Hector's rule in his speech. Personally I'm loving the new political undertones that have been added to this story. I'm not sure how many people are interested in politics, but hopefully some will find it fascinating.

I had a go on this hack. It's very good work especially when you consider it all came from one person. The only mistakes are some ugliness on the maps and a handful of spelling mistakes (and also non-mounted Eliwood and 7 move Mage Knights ;_;), but everything else is pretty much perfect and I haven't noticed any bugs. I'm very much looking forward to the fifth/sixth/seventh chapters.

And of course, being me, I just had to try and get minimum turn counts on every map. Tale 1 is 8 turns, Tale 3 is 7 turns, and Tale 4 is 5 turns (It can be reduced by one turn if Pent crits Ephidel once over the course of four attacks with a 16% chance each.) I don't recall what I got on Tale 2, though, but I'd imagine it's probably around 8-10 turns, it's certainly the longest chapter, although Tale 1 is the hardest chapter to complete efficiently because of the reinforcements. Tale 4 was probably the most fun and it was cool to see a lot of new items, like the various new tomes and staves.

Edited by Anouleth

Some small bandit-tastic updates!

berzoikuh.png

nubandit.png

Boss in Tale 6 was redesigned by The Blind Archer.

Nothing to really fawn over, but it's exemplary of the extra coat of polish going into the release.

Uh yeah Riordan looks too cool for a boss, tell Dei to tone down the coolness/quality of the sprite or he'll stick out like a sore thumb =P

OMG TWO DIFFERENT BERSERKERS IN THE SAME ROM?!!?!?!?! NO ****ING WAI

in other news

I FINALLY GET TO PLAY AS DAN? ARCH, YOU'RE AWESOME [/shift]

Uh yeah Riordan looks too cool for a boss, tell Dei to tone down the coolness/quality of the sprite or he'll stick out like a sore thumb =P

You wish you had bosses like Riordan :P. You sure the "coolness/quality" isn't just "jealousy?"

OMG TWO DIFFERENT BERSERKERS IN THE SAME ROM?!!?!?!?! NO ****ING WAI

Are you unable to see the two different map sprites? Really? I gave generic Berserkers the generic map sprite, and Hawkeye gets his custom one. It's called quality and polish, bro.

I FINALLY GET TO PLAY AS DAN? ARCH, YOU'RE AWESOME [/shift]

He was in the last release.....

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL