[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

@Erik, I had Hector stand right next to him and tried to talk to him, with no such option coming up. Which is weird, because it worked once before, in the old version of Tale 5... which is why I asked what the requirements were, I thought maybe I had to do something else before I could talk to Erik. >____>

I don't know what caused the glitch though, so oh well, I guess you'll have to hope it doesn't come up again. Or else Erik is gonna die a lot. XP

Weird, because it worked for me both times I played the tale.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll recall, he hired nomads (like Rath) in FE7 as well. Pragmatism > Emotions for Thorben, but when he can pragmatically exercise his emotions (like the backdrop to Tale 2) he jumps at the chance.

Just saying:

Why has Thorben recruited nomads into his castle? I thought he hated them o_0

He hates them, yes, but he's smart enough to understand that they're very valuable on the battlefield, and thus he still hires them.

And he likes owning them. Ex: Rath

Becuase he wields Divine, which is omgwtfheavy, and so his AS gets butchered.

And his base speed is kinda of low, though. If you go by average stats for FE 7, he should have 17~19, while he has 16 in EN.

Edited by Feaw

Figured that it's time for another small update. I just overcame a major roadblock to working on Tale 7 (the map).

hizealot.png

Say hello to Zealot and co. in the fields of Ilia!

What should a random reader take from this? Well, Tale 7 is entering full production mode, which means more substantial updates are imminent.

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

I think it is. Nothing stands out as different, except that now it looks like we'll start in the corner.

It looks like this hack is finally getting close to completion too. You don't see that very often.

I felt like I didn't get enough vintage Sain in Tale 3. This hinges on Sain becoming a freelance knight after Caelin was absorbed by Ostia (which is his canonical ending in EN given that Kent & Sain don't have a paired ending). He goes to Ilia for employment, and stays for the flying pegasus women (which all Cains and Abels seem to have a fetish for).

Ideas for achievements are also welcome. I won't respond to confirm or deny any achievement suggestions (because I want to keep the actual achievements a secret), but I promise that I'll be reading them.

I would prefer it if suggestions were based on the current tales though. Roro will probably not appear in the hack (because I like to keep things legitimate with canon).

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL