[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

Double post, eh...

In case you can't tell, I've gone a bit crazy with EN's music lately...

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like there's anything wrong with it, pretty stellar actually plus its got me laughing at the idea of the units moving to Star wars music.

Did you make all these songs using that program you posted on SoS a while back? I couldn't use any of the songs I made with it.

You have to rip them, then edit them using SynthFont, Anvil doesn't work with MIDIs ripped from a SNES game.

That said, good work Arch, I feel that the MIDI itself could use more power, though.

You have to rip them, then edit them using SynthFont, Anvil doesn't work with MIDIs ripped from a SNES game.

That said, good work Arch, I feel that the MIDI itself could use more power, though.

Oh, I was using Anvil, so maybe that was why none of them were working. Thanks!

Not like there's anything wrong with it, pretty stellar actually plus its got me laughing at the idea of the units moving to Star wars music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF9I-9GygLo

Why did you remind me of that?

That unholy support.

It does. All you have to do is open it in Audacity, and then save it without doing anything. Open it in Anvil and wallah.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I can tell by the style that it's Dei's.

(...Watch me be totally wrong and end up insulting someone's work by calling it Dei's just because it looks like his style. D: D: D:)

Anyhow Sykes looks pretty awesome. I wonder how he fits in to FE6 or 7 though...

I can tell by the style that it's Dei's.

(...Watch me be totally wrong and end up insulting someone's work by calling it Dei's just because it looks like his style. D: D: D:)

Now, I'm no expert with battle sprites, but excuuuuuuuuuuuse me?

Spoiler alert: Yes, it is mine.

Edited by The Blind Archer

I don't know if this is a common problem, but the game crashed on me just after completing The Archsage's Pupil story, during the epilogue section. Game had played fine for me up til this point, then it just freezes. I can try the chapter again to see if it was a one-off situation.

Lucius = another archer. But cool. and Tale 7 updates look sweet. And also, about that support,

wouldn't Zealot know what becomes of Sykes/Sieks if he fought (and I assume) killed him.

"Noah: Speaking of the others... I wonder where they are now?

Zealot: I've no idea. But they were once under my command. They won't die so easily."

But Sykes is a blue character here.

I don't know if this is a common problem, but the game crashed on me just after completing The Archsage's Pupil story, during the epilogue section. Game had played fine for me up til this point, then it just freezes. I can try the chapter again to see if it was a one-off situation.

Someone important to that scene died(Probably Canas). The same thing happens if Guy dies.

Yeah, that is what I suspected. I did lose Louise and Erk before finishing that chapter but was near the end so wanted to see how the plot developed. I'll just redo without losing anyone this time.

I'll look into the issue, because it actually sounds like something plausible. Guy though? I'm pretty sure I took preventive measures on that one.

Someone important to that scene died(Probably Canas). The same thing happens if Guy dies.

The only people that appear at the end of the scene are Pent, Louise, and Renault, though. Two of them cannot be killed, so it's probably only when Louise dies.