[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

The final tale is about Zephiel, but that doesn't mean Tale 8 is the final one. After all, look at who's left in the PLAYABLE cast:

-Legault

-Vaida

-Farina (unless she shows up in 7)

-Bartre (not counting his appearance in 6)

-Karla (not counting her appearance in 6)

That's the playable cast. Assumedly Legault might not appear period, because of the fact that his epilogue ending is fairly straightforward. Assumedly Vaida will be in Zephiel's tale because of her epilogue.

We can also theorize about FE6 characters who would be alive at this time. See: http://www.serenesforest.net/general/age.html#fe6

I mean, Klein and Clarine are infants/toddlers at this point, as is Hugh.

Ninian is preggo with Roy as is said in the Post-T1 dialogue

Niime is the only parent not mentioned so far, and Canas' wife also does not exist yet (not sure if Arch plans to incorporate her, I assume if Hugh appears then maybe so, after all she is also

Nino's birth mother's sister aka aunt

), so they could be possible. The whole Dieck-Klein thing as well could be a possibility. Or maybe it just happens to be Zephiel's tale. Who knows.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tale 4 pt.3: Considering Arch doesn't hate pent, we can totally convince him to do that.

You guys are right, I don't hate Pent. Notably Pent is the only character of the three whose tales have a second part that is the main character of both parts, which Eliwood didn't get because I don't like him, and Lyn didn't get because I don't like her and it's better plot-wise to have her not playable anyways. So yeah, no hatred for Pent.

But as to what the tale actually is, only time will tell. But I'm having fun with all this theorizing, so I'll leave you guys with one more screenshot though. Make of it what you will.

speculationmachine.png

...which Eliwood didn't get because I don't like him, and Lyn didn't get because I don't like her and it's better plot-wise to have her not playable anyways.

Arch, you are my god.

*is prepared to do whatever helper monkey tasks*

Based on the playable cast it is probably zeph's tale

Farina - most likely in 7

Legault - thiefy-assassin guy so he can show up wherever he feels like (it's dark thieves like the dark)

Vaida - zeph tale

Karla/Bartre lyn part 2 (most likely)

Could be zeph's ascention to the throne by killing the king and it's the king's wagon.

@ Hong, Bartre and Karla made a cameo in tale 6, and I doubt it's Zeph's tale, or because this wouldn't be a guessing game.

Though maybe it's Zeph's Tale pt 1.

I like blademaster's guess, actually.

Edited by deranger

Well, a quick distraction from all the fun theorymongering (though please continue after this post!).

A video of the achievements system completed. Demonstrates how it works and all that fun jazz. The hack will contain 20 achievements of varying difficulty, from having Renault arrive to warp-skipping Tale 4 :).

@deranger I was thinking bartre and Karla appearance in lyn pt 2 maybe not zeph. Now that I think about it, the dark tale could be King Bern's assassination, with Louise going for a visit, taking Erk to help her. Maybe they were mistaken for assassins, and they are trying not to be killed, and Zephiel's army is the other ai army trying to kill the king. maybe I shouldn't be posting stuff while sleep deprived in a middle of the night when I can't sleep

I'm a little surprised Arch has been doing a lot with Pent and stuff, but then Hawkeye, and Igrene and Astol's backstory could really be expanded. Plus it could force Arch to learn how to put Fa into FE7.

I'm a little surprised Arch has been doing a lot with Pent and stuff, but then Hawkeye, and Igrene and Astol's backstory could really be expanded. Plus it could force Arch to learn how to put Fa into FE7.

I'm looking forward to it.

Lyn side story isn't out yet right?

Didn't anyone notice in that video that there was an escape marker (or something like that at 0:32)?

It says arrive at exit on the top right corner, so it's an arrive chapter then?

Edited by BerserkerBarst

It is so interesting^^

I cant stop play it^^

I have played several FE and I feel it is no hard to go through the game, with this version, I hope I can find more fun^^

Thank you very much^^

Ahh, you made me register for it, nice shot^_^

Well, music is one of my primary focuses at the moment. Working on importing tracks from FE6 and FE8 (mostly FE6 though), and I've got a few songs from the SNES generation as well. Here's a video collage of some of the transplanted tracks.