[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I'm no expert with battle sprites, but excuuuuuuuuuuuse me?

I meant that I would insult someone else by calling their work off as someone else's--thankfully that wasn't the case, it IS your sprite, so I didn't insult anyone. I wasn't talking about the actual quality of sprites, you know I adore your work. >_>

I'll look into the issue, because it actually sounds like something plausible. Guy though? I'm pretty sure I took preventive measures on that one.

Yeah, you might have in a not-yet-released version but not in the most recent posted one.

The only people that appear at the end of the scene are Pent, Louise, and Renault, though. Two of them cannot be killed, so it's probably only when Louise dies.

I was just taking a guess there but now that I think about it that make more sense.

Yikes! We DO have to fight Sykes!

Fixed.

But man, good job on getting OCs from FE6 Support convos. I applaud you for that. I mean, I recorded all of them and didn't pay that much attention. It was only when you told me "FE6 Support Conversation with Zealot" was when it clicked.

Looks very nice. Though I wonder what could have triggered those two to face each other.....guess I'll have to play to find out.

Update on the Achievements system:

achievementsdisplay.pngjumpingtheshark.png

It may be a bit conceited to say so, but I'm damn proud of this (it may seem relatively simple on the surface, but a lot of logic and planning went into this). Achievements you haven't unlocked will be gray units, and talking to the yet-to-be-unlocked achievements will display a hint to help in your achievement quest. However, talking to the achievement after it's been unlocked will summarize why you got the achievement, and often give you little goodies for your game.

From the screenshots, there are nine achievements programmed into the game thus far. Suggestions, as always, are more than welcome.

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

When I feel down I like to cut myself...some more jarlsberg from the nearest bandit:

Have Eliwood kill X amount of bandits (and possibly the boss) in his Tale

The Fellowship,

Have Raven, Wil and Geitz attack a single enemy in a triangle,

Crappy LotR reference anyone? :awesome:

Keeping treasures intact:

-Complete Tale 1 without using Lobera.

-Complete Tale 2 without using Berveil.

-Complete Tale 3 without using the Mani Katti or Sol Katti.

-Complete Tale 4 and 4x without using Forblaze.

-Complete Tale 5 without using Wolf Beil.

Evil, I know. But it makes it more fun! :D

Keeping treasures intact:

-Complete Tale 1 without using Lobera.

-Complete Tale 2 without using Berveil.

-Complete Tale 3 without using the Mani Katti or Sol Katti.

-Complete Tale 4 and 4x without using Forblaze.

-Complete Tale 5 without using Wolf Beil.

Evil, I know. But it makes it more fun! :D

I believe this has already been discussed, but it's not possible to make those achievements.

I like the not recruiting Erik one.

And just some random thoughts about the first 6 tales,

Have you thought about giving Karel other weapons in addition to Wao Dao (like maybe an attainable one per stage).

and this is really minor, but Eliwood heading for Ostia seems inconsistent with the 15 years after in FE7's epilogue where Eliwood and Hector say they haven't seen each other since Uther's Funeral. http://www.serenesforest.net/fe7/epilogue3.html

@ Sholes- that was pretty unspecific

I assume you mean Uther by "he", but obviously he dies if he's had a funeral. Though this isn't really an inconsistancy if Uther is not dead, just dying. Another weird thing about than convo is everyone looks 10 years younger than in FE6, not 5 years.

Edited by deranger

Another update, what I've been working on for the latter-half of my work day.

itchyballs.png

Make of it what you will (and I'm anxious to see what people come up with).

I am wondering why oddly translated Jugdral Holy Weapons have made their way to Elibe... That makes little sense unless they're not actually the same weapons.

Still, prototype Durandal!Lyn is kind of cool.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Arch if I recall for Lyn's tale, there was a house with Sigurd (or Siglud) in it. So Lyn has +Baldo blood?

I highly doubt Arch is going to turn this into some kind of Elibe/Jugdral crossover.

At least, I really hope he doesn't...

There's a hidden mode or something. Knowing Arch, he's probably just trolling us by making us think that it's part of the regular game.

There's a hidden mode or something. Knowing Arch, he's probably just trolling us by making us think that it's part of the regular game.

He's trolling you by making you THINK he's trolling you that way, when he is actually doing so with a DIFFERENT hidden mode.

Another update, what I've been working on for the latter-half of my work day.

itchyballs.png

Make of it what you will (and I'm anxious to see what people come up with).

People said Lynn had no fighting abi--wait.

Judgral=Elibe, I'm calling it.

EDIT: Love the picture name in the Url by the way.

Edited by Joerachi