[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, from when I played, even with all three elixirs, I never came even close to killing Karmann with Karel. I'm sure it's possible with RNG abusing (been done already, so it is), but you're just at such a huge disadvantage that such an achievement, if there was one, would just not feel like an achievement because of the potential RNG abusing and luck that one would have to do. There's little strategy involved. Of course, I could be wrong about killing him strategically.

Can I ask a really dumb question?

HOW DO YOU GET THE DOUG GAIDEN CHAPTER T.T

Have Renault wait at the Ruins. You get a special conversation and then after you beat the tale and return to Tale Select Douglas will appear.

I should probably add some sort of mention that Kishuna is buried in the ruins. I probably should alter the ending text where Renault passes on Kishuna's prophesy, which would be the "true" ending for Tale 4.

As for Lyn's Gaiden, you need to do two things in the tale with Prasad. Although the tale isn't yet playable, you can still unlock Rath on the Tale Select screen.

That reminds me! If you've still got your save from the last EN release ready to go for the next release, way to go (you did what I said)! However, there are some changes to the game that, although you don't have to trash your old save, it's recommended that you do so. With current EN saves, there is no way to unlock the sound room, and I may be adding in some supports (which can't be done with the old saves). However, there should be new things in the tales anyways (like achievements, and my tweaks to the gameplay, various new things, etc.), so that replaying the first eight tales isn't just repeating an old experience.

^How about someone replays them and then posts a savestate with everything unlocked up to where the last patch went off? XP

I would've assumed that you would've wanted to go through the tales yourself to get the new achievements

I'm personally not interested in playing some of the tales for like, the 4th time or so. No offense to Arch's work, I usually don't baet games more than once, and it's super rare to beat games twice...

That's perfectly fine. Let someone else enjoy the game for you :P: . Anyways, I said you didn't have to abandon your old save file, just that it was advised that you did.

Anyways, I'm actually enjoying myself writing today. It's fun writing for Sain in an environment where I get to use all of that AP Literature-acquired Shakespearean flowery language.

Trolling, writing, hacking, they're all arts and they're all intertwined when it comes to Arch... XP

You troll in your hacks, write good scripts in your hacks, then hack away at other trolls by writing to them. I should shut up now

Time for my update! (since I'm now back to full operating capacity).

Tale 7 is finally finished.

hellamud.pngnothinglikefinishing.png

bossdead.pngrandomfemaledruid.png

And hey, why not throw you guys a curve ball while I'm at it?

throwinacurveball.pngawaken.png

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

Ooh, more Shakespeare! Just wondering what class...well played, overtroll, well played! Very nice, lookin' forward to it all.

Tybalt, here slain, whom Romeo's hand did slay;

Romeo that spoke him fair, bade him bethink

How nice the quarrel was, and urged withal

Your high displeasure: all this uttered

With gentle breath, calm look, knees humbly bow'd,

Could not take truce with the unruly spleen

Of Tybalt deaf to peace, but that he tilts

With piercing steel at bold Mercutio's breast,

Who all as hot, turns deadly point to point,

And, with a martial scorn, with one hand beats

Cold death aside, and with the other sends

It back to Tybalt, whose dexterity,

Retorts it: Romeo he cries aloud,

'Hold, friends! friends, part!' and, swifter than his tongue,

His agile arm beats down their fatal points,

And 'twixt them rushes; underneath whose arm

An envious thrust from Tybalt hit the life

Of stout Mercutio, and then Tybalt fled;

But by and by comes back to Romeo,

Who had but newly entertain'd revenge,

And to 't they go like lightning, for, ere I

Could draw to part them, was stout Tybalt slain.

And, as he fell, did Romeo turn and fly.

This is the truth, or let Benvolio die.

<3<3<3<3<3