[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

I believe only Mercenaries and mounted units (horse, Pegasus, wyvern) cause the most noticeable differences between "strings". Well, from what I've seen anyway.

1. Eliwood, Eliwood Promoted

2. Hector, Hector Promoted, Hero, Female Mage

3. Lyn, Lyn promoted, Lloyd SM probably

4. Brigand, Fighter

5. Myrmidon, Shaman, Swordmaster, General very close, Druid, Snipers, Dark Druid, Summoner, Kishuna, Male Sage, Rogue

6. Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight

7. Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Wyvern Knight

That's all the ones I've found with similar strings. Eirika and Ephriam probably as well, I haven't looked at their palettes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this isn't only for morphs. Say hello to your generic recolored brandits.

brandit1.pngbrandit2.png

brandit4.pngbrandit3.png

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

It seems like he's doing something similar to what FF Tactics did with enemies of different factions. Namely, make one set of palettes per faction and apply it to all the classes (so bandits/Death Corps would wear green, Hokuten light blue, etc.).

I really like this.

Fafnir? Why am I thinking of Tales...? Meh, it probably has roots in plenty of other places too...

Cool TBA animation vs. TBA animation assuming the axe-using Wyvern Lord really is TBA's animation... which I probably shouldn't assume, but...

you know...i've been thinking.

the whole FE7 story flaws topic on this fourm made me remember an line hector said to jaffar"i'll let you live...for now"

thinking that like 6 years after FE7 hector finally got around to sending assassin's to kill jaffar.

6 years being cause IIRC Lugh and Ray are around 14 or so in FE6 which did take place 20 years in the future or something....less i'm thinking of this wrong, or that you already have something like that planned

Axe Wyvern Lord Vaida is as epic as ever. That screenshot is looks very nice right now.

Edited by Blazing_Soul

Time for a bit of user-engagement here.

I've found that, unless I make Snipers omgwtfhax strong, Longbows are kinda useless. So, to rectify this, I'm introducing a new, souped-up version of the Longbow. Problem is, I'm having trouble finding a name that fits. Around 11 characters is the limit, so I'd love to hear any of your ideas in naming the "Super Longbow."

The English Longbow was really the revolutionary longbow, it made Crossbows outdated and useless, and since you're buffing it a bit, I suggest looking to English/Welsh roots. Maybe a mythological name?