[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

73 HP & 20 CON? Oh my. Shouldn't his CON cap be 25, though? Is he a woman?

No. The 25/20 thing is only for the Aid of mounted units. Con is class dependent actually, not the gender.

73 HP & 20 CON? Oh my. Shouldn't his CON cap be 25, though? Is he a woman?

No, only mounted units get the 25 Con cap. It's 20 for all unmounted units, to my knowledge.

I don't think we'll have to actually beat him in a fight though. :P

Unless I get a broken weapon of doom that is effective against armors I'm not gonna fight him. xD

Common, Arch's main man Pent or Raven, or even Zealot with a con boost could take him....with ample healing and the assumption that he can't move.

Edited by deranger

...with ample healing and the assumption that he can't move.

That is quite the fatal mistake. Remember, Arch is the SUPREME OVERTROLL. Tread carefully.

For example.

Excuse me, I was the one who caused that.

Arch's troll influence is so great that his PORTRAIT can troll everything and everyone.

Double-post with our trollshot of the day!

nuscreenshotfortheday.png

I call another troll, fake lies D:!

in all seriousness, if we have to fight him and he's not "talk" to make NPC?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by Luka Mefeline

There's one thing I never do in my trolling, and that's make fake screenshots (except, well, for the FE4A thing, but that's different).

Won't Murdock likely be on our side, considering Tale 8 is Zephiel's tale? That would be the logical thing at first glance anyway.

65701978aca7719a337395332d0a82a0.png

o 3 o

suddenly player units are red.

Something tells me if it'd change it it would only do it on the actual map and not in the statscreen

Anyhow there's still a chance Murdock can just be recruited, just 'cuz he's red not doesn't mean he's red forever :D

That's correct. Let's think about that one chapter in FE7, where Zephiel is supposed to be killed. If Murdock were to have arrived in that castle during that chapter, or any other character, logically, he wouldn't really know right away who was allied or who was not, especially in a dark environment. It should be aggressive against all characters in the field, until he can ascertain what is and isn't a threat, or at least grasp the situation.

This was part of the function of those neutral units in FE4 and FE9... that never really were completely realized.

And for today's update, as part of my "revamp the blog" initiative, I've got a new article, a new poll, a page on the history of the project, and several other new goodies on the Elibian Nights blog.

Here's a link to the new article, talking about how Hamlet sorta inspired Elibian Nights' Eliwood. Enjoy~

Just read the post, it really is a great boost to Eliwood's character that FE7 kind of lacked. And I love the Shakesperean references you're adding in. Hamlet, Julius Caesar, Romeo and Juliet, any MacBeth coming up?