[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn was said to be 15 in the Japanese version, NoA localized the game and changed it to 18. Since everything else I've done is based on the localized FE7, Lyn was 18 in 7 and is now 20/21.

And people don't change nearly as much from 15-18 as 18-21.

I hope you meant the reverse, because changes between 15-18 are much more apparent than those between the ages of 18-21. Maybe you just worded it weirdly.

Florina's face looks a little weird on the left side (Florina's right side). Dunno what it is, but it looks a bit weird. I think it's the eye is placed a bit weird. Could be just me though. Still awesome work.

Man, all these critiques of the mug pointing out WHY they think it looks a bit derp are so grea-- OH WAIT >:I

Geez, guys (Especially you, Joe), if you think there's something wrong with it, at the very least, say what it is, not just "Oh man that face sure is derpy".

CAN'T REALLY FIX IT IF WE DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEM |D

Edited by seph1212

Hi guys! The new Florina sprite is my creation. I will work to fix her up before the release next week. I got some nice crit from Seph and Yeti, which will hopefully fix the issues. If you have more suggestions to make, please bring them to my spriting thread, so we don't clog up the EN discussion. Thanks a ton!

Edited by Kittehlaine

[9:05:40 PM] BwdYeti: OH now I see

[9:05:45 PM] BwdYeti: HEr eyes

[9:05:50 PM] BwdYeti: Appear to be at a different angle

[9:05:54 PM] BwdYeti: TO the bottom half of her face

[9:06:24 PM] BwdYeti: MOuth is forward, near eye is back

[9:08:20 PM] BwdYeti: http://gyazo.com/ac0...1c5172ea9ec43d3

[9:08:30 PM] Astelaine: Thank you so much

[9:08:46 PM] BwdYeti: LAst one the hair would have to be half redone and the far eye more obscured

[9:08:51 PM] BwdYeti: SO middle is probably a better plan

[9:09:11 PM] Trent: ... huh, that does look better.

[9:09:26 PM] Astelaine: Yeah, seriously

[9:09:33 PM] Astelaine: Damn you, faces! So precise!

[9:09:35 PM] BwdYeti: EVen for middle one far eye might need obscured a bit

[9:09:42 PM] BwdYeti: BUt yeah it was weird PIcasso angles

[9:09:51 PM] BwdYeti: DOra's old hat had the same problem

All over this

This is one of the other hacks I am really looking forward to as well. Also, the Florina bashing is so overplayed now... So much so, that I don't want to get involved. The face needs fixed, which has already been said. Move on.

This is one of the other hacks I am really looking forward to as well. Also, the Florina bashing is so overplayed now... So much so, that I don't want to get involved. The face needs fixed, which has already been said. Move on.

noone here is bashing her charactor you dipstick, people are saying that her face sprite needs improvement.

way to not read the topic

If the picture with the blue bandit is a Black Fang chapter, I REALLLLY hope Nino appears in it in some form. She's so awesome :D

She already exists in Tale 4x, but I would love to see her and Jaffar make an appearance there as well. Looks to be Legault and Jan so far but it would be phenomenal to see more Black Fang members show up.

Why would Yeti make an entire animation for EN.

Also, EN already has an armored Brigand Animation already.

Well, he is making one for Fe7x so it could always be imported in . ;)

Kidding, obviously.

On an actual note, I can't wait for the next release !