Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Sirius (lol), I don't think he's good anymore: Totally outclassed by Lv3 Cecil. Although this may change if his growths are good (Mine's only Lv6), He actually has a lot of ground to make up. I'm either going to drop him or see if a Class Change is in order.

Amusingly enough, Sirius Sword rank was key to my 1 turn strategy. I didn't really care for raising a Sword user so I had trouble getting a Swordmaster with decent enough statistics to kill Medeus quickly. Sirius ended up being able to double Medeus, do 15 damage per hit and have about 30% crit with each hit. He was only weaker than Paola and Katua when he couldn't double.

Anyway, here's Sedgar and Wolf:

2w2ey46.jpg9fwrnt.jpg

Sheema got a couple buffs on her stats but she's still shit from the looks of it. As for the Sedgar and Wolf, they're better than book 2 that's for sure, let me take a screenshot of them. In the meantime, here's Sheema:

2hn0wtj.jpg

Well she is even worse off than in fe3 thanks to the way stat boosters only give you +2's instead of +5 boosts. Also no ability to claim gradivus with it's experience boost on indoor chapters thanks to dismounting leaving it only usable by her and doga. Edit: She can use it at base but no experience boost... and who is gonna give it to her?

So now she is no longer just bottom tier. She is now super duper bottom tier unless on insanity she gains some pretty ridiculous buffs as to make her a viable endgame tank. That means she also needs high res.

Edited by Mr. Francis York Morgan

I just got a quite powerful weapons from that random item thingy below base conversations. C-rank Lance, 20Use, 13Mgt, 90Hit, 20Crt, 1Rng. It's the "Kamiyo" Lance, and it mentions Grunia in it's description. It isn't locked to Grunian characters though.

Slize: Obviously I've promoted her to Paladin. She wouldn't hold a candle to him as a cavalier.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Sheema got a couple buffs on her stats but she's still shit from the looks of it. As for the Sedgar and Wolf, they're better than book 2 that's for sure, let me take a screenshot of them. In the meantime, here's Sheema:

2hn0wtj.jpg

can we reclass her?

Uh, doesn't Cecil join at level 3? Sirius beats her in literally every stat. I don't see how that's "totally outclassed." Especially since you can't exactly depend on her to tank much.

I'm guessing he meant lvl 3 promoted. If she was still at base level that would be ludicrous.

Edit: ninja'd. This topic likes to move pretty fast doesn't it?

Edited by Wolt

Speaking of Nagi, is she still the failsafe character, or does she join anyway now?

EDIT: I've given up on Sirius, I'll just use Feena instead until I get Catarina or something.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Speaking of Nagi, is she still the failsafe character, or does she join anyway now?

EDIT: I've given up on Sirius, I'll just use Feena instead until I get Catarina or something.

She automatically joins in one of the last chapters... 22 I think.

Again staff only working on one unit and ranks make me happy, very happy.

Out of curiousity Sirius, how many warp staves did you run into?

Only 1, I didn't really do much searching and skipped many treasure chests as I got closer to the end. 2 rescue staves though, 1 proved useful in 1 turning that chapter you get Starlight.

@Slize: They moved when I played.

Edited by Sirius

Not Tomas, the other Armour Knight (now General), shows up at the start of Chapter 16. Pretty random.

EDIT: ^ I think that's the remove headband question, assuming you said yes the first time. After the chapter you acquire a new headpiece or whatever someone, usually Marth, asks if you want to take it off.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Someone asked about Abel: He's starting stats are 32HP, 13Str, 1Mgc, 14Skl, 15Spd, 7Lck, 14Def, 6Res. Marth and Est still recruit him, and he will only move to attack if someone is in range. He goes back to where he was beside the boss if you leave his range (flying over the river, etc.).

So he's basically the same. Ah, darn, looks like they weren't any kinder to prepromotes this time around. Thanks.

I think Minerva has better bases, but that may be me remember her Shadow Dragon version instead... I haven't used a pre promote apart from Sirius, and I dropped last chapter, so I'm not really sure if their growths make up for it.

I just played 6x, and it didn't show them even able to move, and they never attacked. I think I spent four turns on the chapter, although turn 4 was just Marth getting to the throne. Three enemy phases. Never moved.

Edit: Still have a save there. Screenshot:

post-1158-078767300 1279205219_thumb.png

Edited by Slize

I think Minerva has better bases, but that may be me remember her Shadow Dragon version instead... I haven't used a pre promote apart from Sirius, and I dropped last chapter, so I'm not really sure if their growths make up for it.

Maybe they were nicer to Minerva. So what did you do about Nina in the final chapter since you didn't have Sirius? Just not bother recruiting her?

I'm not training Sirius, I'll still have him then. It's not I'll be training Minerva either.

Slize, are you playing on Casual? I've found the new chapters to be quite difficult, so maybe they're toned down a bit on that.

EDIT: His level ups weren't really worse than anyone else, it's just that when he's got 10 less speed than everyone else it kinda stings.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I was playing on Casual to see what happens with people's deaths. So far it seems there's absolutely no punishment for letting them be defeated. Zero recovery time. I guess it affects other things as well. In that case, I'll pay attention to other things from here on out to see if I can find other differences.

Chapter 7 thieves WILL attack Feena if it isn't out of their way. And she's almost 2HKOd on NM, so good luck keeping her around on LM!