Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have found a typo. In 3x, when the boss leaves, she says "Antatachi" when I'd assume she means "Anatatachi" (plural 'you.') Now, I don't know enough Japanese to be sure, but here's a pic.

post-1158-047986700 1279164294_thumb.png

Edited by Slize

I'm not sure when he showed up, but Beck is now a Horseman:

fireemblem12vi2j0120121.png

1 speed missing, but I think he might be better than the last guy who was a horseman (I forgot his name already).

Regardless, it is official. With Jake and Beck's return, this game is now complete.

I just checked on the actual page for this in the stat caps section. It gives caps for ballisticians. Does that mean any are recruitable, or possibly available through class change? Also are there any enemy ballisticians?

I just checked on the actual page for this in the stat caps section. It gives caps for ballisticians. Does that mean any are recruitable, or possibly available through class change? Also are there any enemy ballisticians?

There are only enemy ballisticians.

Said ballisticians in Chapter 3 had a 52% hit chance on Draug.

Speaking of them, do you remember if the boss from Chapter 5 sucked as much as the original? He had zeroes in nearly all his stats in the original plus the extremely inaccurate stone thrower as a weapon.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

I remember him hitting me, and that it didn't kill me. That's pretty early on, so I guess someone could check it pretty easy.

EDIT: The DracoKnights north of him were dangerous though.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Well it's nice to see a lot of newer character being actually usable. But lets not forget that prepromotes aren't supposed to be that great. Unless Sirius is the new Wolf and Sedgar, I'd totally buy that.

Well it's nice to see a lot of newer character being actually usable. But lets not forget that prepromotes aren't supposed to be that great. Unless Sirius is the new Wolf and Sedgar, I'd totally buy that.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping they do something like that with Sirius and Minerva, but not quite that broken.

I may have found a typo. In 3x, when the boss leaves, she says "Antatachi" when I'd assume she means "Anatatachi" (plural 'you.') Now, I don't know enough Japanese to be sure, but here's a pic.

"Anta" is slang for "anata."

EDIT: lol GJ got ninja'd

Edited by dondon151

I am reading this, and the first kanji after anatatachi would mean either After (as in afterwards, future), or the back as in the physical backside, ie. the posterior. The next means either a task or responsibility, or to leave to.

Considering that anatachiis followed with ni (which I believe means adjective) and that the first kanji is followed by wa (which denotes that of which behind it is the subject of the sentence), and that the second kanji is followed by setakara, I think she is commanding a group of people, in a vulgar manner. This would make sense, as she is retreating after being beaten.

I could be wrong though, as I am by no means a japanese master. If anyone does know the language more thoroughly, I suppose this guy wants an answer.

EDIT: Ha! I was not ninja'd, for the subject for me was quite different! In fact, I entirely missed the fact she said anta instead of anata!

Suck it, dondon!

Edited by Etzel's Hips

Chapter 13x! Actually I have no idea what's in it. Why? Because that damn fog of war is back. I can see a ballistician, but that's it. He's way to close though. Athena joins on turn one, and the map music is the FoW music from FE5 (wasn't it used for link battles for Shadow Dragon?).

Visibility is absolutely horible. All units have 2 sight, including Julian.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Can anyone recommend any Emulator?(No link required, I'll find myself). I can't seem to get it to work on NO$GBA, but it could be the fact that Im running it off a Flash Drive, but I don't think that would effect it, would it?

OK... This is a lot harder than I originally thought. The map is small, but it's also loaded with ballisticians. And on turn 1 I got attacked by the boss, Kuraine. So that went lovely.

EDIT: There isn't that many ballisticians, it's more that they all can get you at once and you can't see them either.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Is it a heavily forested area? I'd suggest using cavs to pin point where they are and then restart with the knowledge, and take it more serious.

You'd be better off with a flashcart, but googling "DS emulators" should give you some decent link options.

No Idea what a Flashcart is =P, but also, is there any options I should be setting differently in NO$GBA? IT seems to be the best emulator, by the fact that it acually showed -something- (a bunch of JP text on the Bottom Screen).

No Idea what a Flashcart is =P, but also, is there any options I should be setting differently in NO$GBA? IT seems to be the best emulator, by the fact that it acually showed -something- (a bunch of JP text on the Bottom Screen).

As in, a drop-in ROM that you actually play on your DS.

CRAP, fog of war? I'm dead.