Information topic (spoilers)

He's exactly the same, but I didn't touch him in Chapter 5. I hope you got his Parthia.

I'd also like to mention Astoria is an idiot. He's trying to take a short cut across the river and the thickest part of the desert...

There's also an arena here for some reason, despite them also being in the preparations screen.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do his base stats look like? Anything useable?

HP 32

STR 12

SKL 14

SPD 14

LCK 5

DEF 13

Hmm... I'm wondering whether I should recruit him or keep him dead...

He's exactly the same, but I didn't touch him in Chapter 5. I hope you got his Parthia.

Yeah he drops it, managed to kill 2 of his fellow snipers too but couldn't get the last one due to bad positioning.

A few things for Chapter 10: First, those chests around the outside can now be reached via the bottom and walking around, second, judging by the unit layout, camping in the corner is no longer a viable strategy, as there are two Swarm users that can hit down the bottom. However, if for whatever reason you can't recruit him, Elerean drops both the orb shard his Thoron tome.

I'm going to keep Etzel around for a while at least, since he's fairly durable: 30HP, 10Def and 12Res, more than most characters at this point have. That it never hurts to have another healer.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I think craptastic describes him quite well. At level 10 he has: 26HP, 1Str, 8Mgc, 5Skl, 11Spd, 2Lck, 8Def, 3Res. Somewhat underwhelming compared to Etzel and Merric.

EDIT: C-ranked magic, just enough to use Thoron.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I think craptastic describes him quite well. At level 10 he has: 26HP, 1Str, 8Mgc, 5Skl, 11Spd, 2Lck, 8Def, 3Res. Somewhat underwhelming compared to Etzel and Merric.

Could I have a comparison to the world's two favorite mages when compared to Eleraen then as to have a point of reference?

Cause 8 Mag with C rank (I recall Maric starting with D in an earlier screenshot) doesn't seem too bad, and neither does 11 speed. 8 Def is pretty cool on a mage, but I would guess 26 HP ain't hot no matter who it is.

I could be wrong though, I'm just sort of doing my own guesswork here.

So basically he's the exact same as in FE3. Can't always get what you want. What class is he?

.....but I would guess 26 HP ain't hot no matter who it is.

26 HP for a level 10 mage is pretty decent. From FE6 onward, the only mages, monks, Clerics, and Shamans who come close to that is Ewan as a pupil -> pupil and Merric in FEDS (assuming characters stay in their classes). I would say the level 10 average for a non mounted magic unit is 23. Just to put it in a better light.

Actually now that I have a comparison, he's more or less identical to Merric. Except Merric has Excalibur, so yeah. He also moves, which is REALLY annoying.

Didn't he move in FE3? Also is the chapter the same where you basically have to use the rescue staff on Merric or one of them will more likely than not die?

Actually now that I have a comparison, he's more or less identical to Merric. Except Merric has Excalibur, so yeah. He also moves, which is REALLY annoying.

Well, Eleraen's got C rank for Thoron to at least keep up in might, and is only a rank away from Excalibur himself (unless it's Maric unique again).

Though what of Etzel?

Also, Eleraen was always able to move. This still sucked, because this means you couldn't seperate Maric from him without Rescue.

However, that was desperate only if you cared about getting the Thoron book form him, since he didn't drop it then. However, if we're talking Lunatic...Maric will actually be in trouble this time around. Like, deep trouble.

Edited by Master Tang

I just beat Chapter 9. Astram pissed me off for the third time, three strikes and he's out. Hey, I have a shiny Mercurius now. I've killed both George and Astram. For anyone still wondering Etzel is recruited by talking to him with Marth.

WTF? For some reason in the post game dialogue you recruit Malice.

I used Rescue, but Merric could probably have run away successfully.

I go to 10x now: 7 Beserkers, the map layout is like a miniature version of that undewrground FE7 map without the doors. And guess what? They're ALL Roro! Fun times.

EDIT: I also got a weird Viking looking dude called Daisu. Would that be the Dice someone mentioned earlier?

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

So you get her just in time for Dragon's Valley?

You're playing normal, right? You could pretty much do the same in the original. In fact, you could have killed Eleraen, had Maric sit on the throne, and watch hilarity ensue. The only issue with that was that you didn't want Excalibur to run out.

Lunatic mode, I highly doubt he's just gonna be able to run away. Rescue's gonna be necessary.

I go to 10x now: 7 Beserkers, the map layout is like a miniature version of that undewrground FE7 map without the doors. And guess what? They're ALL Roro! Fun times.

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck? Multi-Rolo?

Now I'm just overtly curious.

Also yes, that sounds like the proper romanization for Dice. We know he is a viking of sorts, so yes. Has to be Dice. Stats for him?

Edited by Master Tang

EDIT: I also got a weird Viking looking dude called Daisu. Would that be the Dice someone mentioned earlier?

That's him.

^ Could be clones, like Garnef.

Malice Lv10 Myrmidon: 25HP, 9Str, 0Mgc, 12Skl, 16Spd, 9Lck, 10Def, 0Res, comes with a Lady Sword and a Levin Sword.

Dice Lv14 Fighter: 32HP, 15Str, 0Mgc, 7Skl, 11Spd, 6Lck, 8Def, 0Res, comes with a Devil Axe and a Hand Axe

EDIT: Horus appears as an ally in the central, empty room. More or less the same as Shadow Dragon.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

So, does that mean Roros are just generic bandits wearing the same mask/outfit? What the hell?

There were tribes in the Dragon's Valley of Mamkutes who had essentially stayed dragons and went mad. Considering in Anri's Way there was a great big amount of barbarians, it's not hard to imagine that Roro is perhaps a tribe of dragon valley barbarians rather than a single person. I would be hesitant to say he is a fellow madman of the path, since he was with people early on, which seems pretty strange that a tribal barbarian is roving around far away from his tribal lands. Makes me even more curious about our masked fellow. He could even be a humanized Mamkute himself.

Also, Malice and Dice look pretty beastly in their own rights. Malice might need an Angel Robe though.

Edited by Master Tang

^ Could be clones, like Garnef.

Don't really know how that could work, but, then again, I can't read Japanese, so I know absolutely nothing about anything going on in this game.

Don't really know how that could work, but, then again, I can't read Japanese, so I know absolutely nothing about anything going on in this game.

For all we know, he could be like Xane in that he has a strange power that is yet to be explained. For someone they claimed was a second mysterious masked man, they did a damn good job to keep us guessing

Also, what the hell is Horace doing all the way out there?

Edited by Master Tang

All of them have the psycho boss music Catalina has, and the weaker ones with hammers get one rounded by Malice. This is going to be fun...

EDIT: Nevermind about the fun part, I just remembered they all have a critical bonus.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr