Information topic (spoilers)

Barst, Cord and Bord having a triangle attack is the most badass thing I have ever heard.

edit: also, I can't seem to switch weapons when I attack. Am I really going to have to equip the one I want every single time I want to use a different weapon?

Edited by A boy named Sal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What emulators are people playing on? I tried desmume 0.96 and it crashed when I started, while no$gba 2.6 messes up before Prologue 1 properly begins >___<

Not sure if it's just my ROM.

Wrys asks you another yes/no question at the end of 3x. Oh dear god... I think he asked if I wanted the same haircut as him.

EDIT: I think no$gba has an anti-pirate thing like HGSS had. I'm using Desmume 0.9.6.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

What emulators are people playing on? I tried desmume 0.96 and it crashed when I started, while no$gba 2.6 messes up before Prologue 1 properly begins >___<

Not sure if it's just my ROM.

I'm using 0.9.6, and it works perfectly. Weird.

I don't know if you've got this, but I got some data on what Past/Present/Future does to you. Feel free to ignore this if you already have it. >_>

This was playtested with a Female Social Knight on H5 with base options. It may not always hold true.

(Past: Merchant's child, Cleric's child, Orphan, Farmer's child, Noble's child, in that order, I believe)

(Present: Beautiful, Wise, Diverse, Strong, I believe)

(Future: Humanitarian, Truth-seeker, Recluse, I believe)

FIRST CHOICE (past)

Option 1: +2 RES/LCK

Option 2: +2 DEF/LCK

Option 3: +2 STR/MAG

Option 4: +4 HP

Option 5: +1 SKL/SPD/LCK/RES

SECOND CHOICE (present)

Option 1: +1 SKL/SPD

Option 2: +1 STR/MAG

Option 3: +1 DEF (yeah, really)

Option 4: +2 HP

THIRD CHOICE (future)

All three options affect nothing of bases

I think that the first option affects only bases, the second affects bases and growths half and half, and the third changes only growths. It remains to be tested.

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

Barst, Cord and Bord having a triangle attack is the most badass thing I have ever heard.

edit: also, I can't seem to switch weapons when I attack. Am I really going to have to equip the one I want every single time I want to use a different weapon?

It was posted earlier, you use X and Y now apparently.

I'm going to have to give up on Lunatic mode. I just tried Chapter 1, and its completely ridiculous. You can't even let enemies attack you one or two at a time like in H5 Chapter 1 because you're completely surrounded. Even Alan gets 2RKO'd by everything.

I'll be trying the Two star mode and seeing how that goes. This isn't fun, its stupid.

Edited by Ari Gold

Interesting. Normal mode isn't as pathetic as it was in Shadow Dragon. You actually have to watch out for Katarina and the thieves there as she can deal 14 damage to a "My unit" of 2 RES and a Thief will follow along with 8 damage to the same unit with 7 DEF.

So I made My Unit a bowman on Lunatic mode and I had to use all 3 vulnerary uses in Prologue-1 alone, lulz.

You can't use english characters for the name, FFFFFFFFFFF

All I can say is this: Good Luck.

You're really going to need it.

EDIT: Hey, its female "Gaggles"

fe3ds5832287.png

Edited by Ari Gold

All I can say is this: Good Luck.

You're really going to need it.

Masochist gameplay is what I do. If it becomes too much though I'll just make My Unit a merc or some shit but I'm going to do this for the lulz until then.

I'm assuming the only way to find people's growths is to hack it? I'm really interested in "My unit's" growths.

Taking what I said earlier, I'm pretty sure the growth bonuses coincide with the base bonuses on Present. As for future, yeah, we'll probably need hacking.

Anyone noticed the extra effect for criticals? Nothing super flashy, but a pulse of light radiates from the character for half a second.

Edited by A boy named Sal

After beating the Prologue, the BSFE chapters are now available. Just checked out the first one, Nina is a Bishop, Boah is also a Bishop and has the Rescue (as in, the one that brings an ally adjacent to him, not Warp) staff on him. Thomas does not have the Killer bow. Off to check on the rest of the BSFE maps.

Oh yeah, the option to play the BSFE chapters is in the Extras menu, right below the Wi-Fi option.

Edited by Sirius

Taking what I said earlier, I'm pretty sure the growth bonuses coincide with the base bonuses on Present. As for future, yeah, we'll probably need hacking.

Also, do you know "my unit's" base stats without the past and present bonuses? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Also, do you know "my unit's" base stats without the past and present bonuses? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

I only know Female Social Knights, but if you guys want, I'll get all of them.

HP 20

STR 7

MAG 0

SKL 5

SPD 7

LCK 3

DEF 7

RES 0