Information topic (spoilers)

I'm now on chapter 6x. Roro is the boss, and the map is incredibly small. As in this is going to take one turn sort of small.

EDIT: Caesar and Raddy are also here. I don't think you can recruit them, I've tried Marth, Sheeda, Oguma, Julian and Linda.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn she joined as a Sniper in the last game, guess I'm just going crazy.

No, because you got her in Chapter 1. O_o

There's GOT to be a way to get Radd and Caesar... >.<

They have death quotes, but... Yeah. And Roro has the same psycho boss music as Catalina. He's also really, really weak. He also probably doesn't die from the battle, as he's in the cutscene after.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Good I'm glad they show up.

Fimbulvetr are you close to the bridge chapter yet?

I'm getting a bit frustrated with you asking about Hardin's stats every 15 minutes.

On another note, the small bonuses you get from your characters in the prep screen appear to be completely random

They have death quotes, but... Yeah. And Roro has the same psycho boss music as Catalina. He's also really, really weak. He also probably doesn't die from the battle, as he's in the cutscene after.

Does he actually die when you defeat him, or does he merely retreat?

Considering he's talking to Kuraine who isn't in the castle he was guarding, I'm fairly sure he survives. Plus, he was way too weak.

Feena does not have a Rapier when you get her, although that doesn't mean she can't use it.

In the Prologue, saying no to the first choice has you fighting George. Instead of getting Athena, you'll get Gordon after the battle.

Saying no to the second choice has you fighting Oguma instead of Draug. You get Oguma after the battle.

Saying no to the third choice makes you fight Est instead of Cain. You'll get Est after the battle.

Saying Yes to the final choice that Katarina gives you gives your character a headband, if you say no you do not get it.

Est and Oguma leave after the prologue, but they probably keep their experience and stuff.

37 User(s) are reading this topic

I'm enthralled by this. Good luck, lunatics.

huhwhat.png?t=1279142723

TM said he saw it at, like, 53 earlier.

Also, I was just wondering about Roro because it doesn't make sense for them to make artwork for an earlygame boss.

That's wierd, as My Unit as a Merc is some sort of Magnet for enemies.

I think Roro will come back in one of the last gaiden chapters for be a recurring boss. Perseonally I want to know the relationship between him, Catalina and Kuraine, as they seem to have a thing against Marth, but don't appear to be part of Hardin's army, as far as I can tell at least.

Those requirements very easy. I took ages searching for the secret shop and still got it though.

EDIT: That damn Dragon is still there. The one in the cave. It drops a Fire Dragonstone too. Also one of the thieves has a Wo Dao. Some of them target Feena and the rest run.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Did they switch to class promotion items, or did they keep the single promotion item for everything?

Who'd Kuraine? I don't remember seeing pictures of anyone named that.

At the end of the prologue, I had to kill Catalina. I tried talking to her with My Unit and Marth, but no prompt came up. This was supposed to happen, right?