Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemy density and starting gold are the only things I've noticed so far (besides the obvious enemy inventory/stat/weapon rank changes) but there might be more. I'm not sure, I gave up on Lunatic. Its way too hard.

So they did more than just give all the enemies massive stat boosts this time. That's a nice change.

Barst is recruited by Oguma, and if Julian is in the forwardmost starting position he can get the other thief on turn 1. Also, the last missing option in the preparations menu is the Arena, accessible in Chapter 5. I haven't tried it yet though.

EDIT: Hardin is still a while away, but I could get there in an hour or two maybe. Maybe.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Added class caps.

Not much seems to have changed, although Falcoknights have slightly more speed. Dancers have Chameleon/Freelancer caps. The final boss should be interesting if they can reach those caps.

Killed off Rody and Luke in Prologue 8. They're back on the Prologue screen. Pretty sure I picked the Classic Mode (bottom option) for this file.

Well when I completed Prologue 3 Rody ended up getting KO'd and he's not in 4.

I can't find the Chapter 5 secret shop for some reason. Really, really annoying.

Also, where's the sword list. I haven't seen anything special apart from the old Lady Sword and Sword Killer weapons. Perhaps they will be in the online shop or Gaiden chapters?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It's between the two other shops. It's where the arena used to be, I think. It only sells extra promotion items.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I may have the Obtuse Bow, if there is one. It's kinda useless. I got it from the second option on the right in preparations. I have no idea how it works, but I've got temporary stat boosts before, and last time I'm not sure what it gave me. It's not available every mission, and sometimes I can use it more than once. The bonuses are given out by fairly random characters I've recruited.

A new option popped up below the Base conversations... Cecil got some boosts to her stats, got some D ranked Axe that looks like an Iron one but its only got 4 MT and some item that looks like the MAG stat booster of FESD. Used it on Marth and it shows a green +2 on MAG...