Information topic (spoilers)

I only know Female Social Knights, but if you guys want, I'll get all of them.

HP 20

STR 7

MAG 0

SKL 5

SPD 7

LCK 3

DEF 7

RES 0

I'm assuming the base stats differ from male to female, and by class. Giving us the raw base stats of each will be really helpful in the future.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound bad but what does the BS stand for in BS FEs?

Anyway, I'm disappointed with Sirius's bases. He got a few minor buffs but overall they aren't much better and his stats weren't exactly amazing in FE3. I hope they did something like improved his growths to make up for it.

Wi-Fi shop is accessible after beating the Prologue. The items I currently see available are...

Armorkiller 1000G

Wo Dao 1400G

Killer Lance 1800G

Steel Axe 700G

Killer Axe 1400G

Relive/Mend 1280G

Vulnerary 360G

there's also a C ranked, 13 MT, 100 accuracy, 10 crit Thunder spell there... I'm going to assume this is Thoron, 2100G

As for BSFE changes, ally inventory has gone through a few changes as well as some stats (like Minerva having +6 HP). Dragonstone bonuses are now displayed as green numbers on the stat screen.

Edited by Sirius

My Unit's stat additions are

HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

2 2 0 3 1 3 0 0

I think you could work them by deduction.

Oh yeah, I need to tell you the class base stats, but they're probably the same as FE DS.

My Unit's stat additions are

HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

2 2 0 3 1 3 0 0

I think you could work them by deduction.

Oh yeah, I need to tell you the class base stats, but they're probably the same as FE DS.

Did you see or already have the My Unit base stats based on the choices?

Anyway, I'm disappointed with Sirius's bases. He got a few minor buffs but overall they aren't much better and his stats weren't exactly amazing in FE3. I hope they did something like improved his growths to make up for it.

Sirius was almost the best character in FE3. I think asking for large buffs is a bit much.

Damn, this shit's pretty tough. Had to use two of Ryan's vulneraries to get through prologue-2 with my amazing bowman duo going up against 2 cavaliers that rape them in every stat

Prologue 2 is easy compared to Prologue 3, Prologue 7 or Prologue 8 :P

Sirius was almost the best character in FE3. I think asking for large buffs is a bit much.

He was the best because the stat caps were 20 so his base stats weren't actually bad. Now the caps are higher and so the unpromoted characters will probably get much higher averages at equal levels. It's like how in Book 1 Minerva and Arran were actually decent but they were shit in SD. I was hoping that they'd up all the prepromotes' stats by the difference between their old caps (20) and their new caps. Anyway, hopefully he's still good since you have to use him for endgame.

You've got to admit that Marcus was far from the best endgame unit. He was great early game but later on he started to lag. Titania just had ridiculous growths that made up for her low bases.

But whatever, if Sirius is as good as Marcus I'll still be happy.

I'm not using an emulator, but a flashcart.

There's a fix for the game, but I don't know if you want me to link it or not.

Which flashcart are you using? I have an R4i and it won't even load.

Which flashcart are you using? I have an R4i and it won't even load.

I am using an itouchDS (not a DSi card, that's just what it's called). Have you used the patch? If it still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you, R4's are kind of dead now.

I've just finished the Prologue. Normal mode, because I'm a pansy.

Aren't Luke and Rody a bit... redundant? I mean, Cain outclasses them both... Maybe their growths are better?

Also, the rom I'm using works fine on an emulator, but it crashes at the start of Prologue 1 when I try using my flashcard. Huh.

I am using an itouchDS (not a DSi card, that's just what it's called). Have you used the patch? If it still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you, R4's are kind of dead now.

No sorry, I didn't know there was a patch at all.

Another note: In Normal mode you start off with 10,000 gold in Chapter 1

In Lunatic: 0 gold

FE5 all over again.

Also worth noting that Lunatic mode has a higher enemy density in pretty much every chapter.

Edited by Ari Gold

Another note: In Normal mode you start off with 10,000 gold in Chapter 1

In Lunatic: 0 gold

FE5 all over again.

Also worth noting that Lunatic mode has a higher enemy density in pretty much every chapter.

So it's more than just better enemy stats then?

So it's more than just better enemy stats then?

Enemy density and starting gold are the only things I've noticed so far (besides the obvious enemy inventory/stat/weapon rank changes) but there might be more. I'm not sure, I gave up on Lunatic. Its way too hard.