Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not training Sirius, I'll still have him then. It's not I'll be training Minerva either.

Slize, are you playing on Casual? I've found the new chapters to be quite difficult, so maybe they're toned down a bit on that.

EDIT: His level ups weren't really worse than anyone else, it's just that when he's got 10 less speed than everyone else it kinda stings.

Oh, you meant the last chapter you played. I thought you meant the last chapter in the game. As for Sirius, that's kinda what I was afraid IS would do.

Either turn 6 or a turn after clearing all other enemies, the boss room in Chapter 16 opens and some reinforcements appear from the entrance. The boss has Meteor, which is powerful and annoyingly accurate. And he has two lackeys with Swarm as well.

Except for the first one in the chapter with the Ballista boss, all the arenas are where they used to be. A special arena is available from the preparations screen from chapter 5 onwards, but it doesn't award money for wins, not even your entrance fee.

EDIT: The first one is now replaced by the secret shop for that chapter, but it only has promo items.

EDIT2: Does anyone know what the new Earth Orb does? It doesn't hurt everything anymore, and doesn't have uses, so it's effect must be passive.

EDIT3: I think My Unit may have an inbuilt support with Sheeda or Merric. He got an extra 10 crit in battle over what it says outside of battle.

EDIT4: It's both, but doesn't stack for My Unit. Maybe it's like a two way leadership effect?

Chapter 16x is quite small like all the other side story chapters, but it's filled with Swordmasters, Berserkers and Snipers. My Unit has a forced deployment here as well.

I forgot to mention there's a second Elysian Whip in a chest in Altea's castle.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Chapter 17 could be very annoying if the Gra soldiers move. Also, Thomas, the Sniper, is recruited from a village next to where you start.

EDIT: Thankfully they don't. They are kind of in the way though. Also, DracoKnight spam!

EDIT2: Those My Unit supports I mentioned, it's just occurred to me it's probably weapon rank bonus instead.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

You can't recruit him the first time you see him. In (I think) chapter 8, it's "the bridge chapter," he's standing on the seize point. Talk to him with Gordin.

Speaking of the bridge chapter, when I seized, the game crashed, and my save reverted to just before chapter 7. Wahoo.

Edited by Slize

In the chapter where Hardin appears, talk to him with Gordon. You cannot recruit him earlier than this.

You might want to check the site for characters that appeared in Mystery of the Emblem, since they're pretty much all the same.

Wait what? You can recruit Hardin? You're talking about the special chapters right, not the main game. Cause that would be crazy.

He's using Hardin to determine the map, He means you talk to George with Gordin on the map where Hardin appears.

Wait what? You can recruit Hardin? You're talking about the special chapters right, not the main game. Cause that would be crazy.

No, he's talking about recruiting George.

Not sure where you got that idea from... Anyway, Samson is a tad suicidal, so I suggest using Feena or maybe give teh boots to Marth so that he can reach Sheema first. Unless you think Marth can tank a Hero with a Silver Axe.

Clearing Chapter 17 will give you Frost, pics in a sec.

EDIT: Another craptastic pre promote!

fireemblem12vi2j0122588.png

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

If a unit is defeated in the preparation arena in casual, they are unavailable for the rest of that chapter.

Is there an arena on the maps or are they just in the preparation screens now? I wish they just stuck with the bonus exp. thing from FE9/10. I was never that big a fan of the arena.

EDIT3: I think My Unit may have an inbuilt support with Sheeda or Merric. He got an extra 10 crit in battle over what it says outside of battle.

EDIT4: It's both, but doesn't stack for My Unit. Maybe it's like a two way leadership effect?

I've added a support bonus page to the site. My Unit gives a bonus to almost every character.

EDIT2: Does anyone know what the new Earth Orb does? It doesn't hurt everything anymore, and doesn't have uses, so it's effect must be passive.

Can you post a shot or type out the description of the Earth Orb? I'll attempt a translation.

I think the chapter with the Wolfguard will be my least favorite chapter. Wolf is still cute, and Sedgar got better-looking.

I've added a support bonus page to the site. My Unit gives a bonus to almost every character.

Interesting, if that is the case, I'll have to rethink how I create my character. I want someone in the frontline who can support a lot of people. Too bad the class choices are so limited.

Getting the Life Orb makes all the Cavalry with Wolf flee, not sure about the characters yet.

My Unit's class choices aren't really limited, since he can reclass after Chapter 1.

I think this is the Orb I meant:

fireemblem12vi2j0153124.png

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr