Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a surprisingly even increase (stats wise), at least in the prologue. It's hard, but a bit easier than FE11's H5.

EDIT: It's missing most of the troll moves though.

Actually, some things show up starting on Hard mode, like the Sniper that means Rescue is necessary for Merric, and reinforcements moving the turn they appear.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

http://serenesforest.net/fe3/treasure.html

The items hidden in the desert...are basically in the same locations as they were in FE3. Though I believe I got "A" in the space to the right of it in this map. And "E" either one up or down from where it is shown.

I'm also disappointed that the huge bone piles have been removed.

EDIT: Don't recall what the treasure in the locations were though. But I certainly did not get gold at each silver axe location.

EDIT: I remember getting the Elysian Whip at location "A".

H is a Lady Sword, I is a Spirit Dust.

I'm not sure if anyone already confirm this, in order to go to chapter 3x, you can use more than 24 turns (I use exactly 24 turns then skip to turn 30 to see whether the side story'll be available).

FYI, I skip to turn 51 in chapter 3 and 6 and still be able to go to 3x and 6x

It's a surprisingly even increase (stats wise), at least in the prologue. It's hard, but a bit easier than FE11's H5.

EDIT: It's missing most of the troll moves though.

Can you compare it to another difficulty (like RD Hard Mode)? I'm just rather curious, as if H2 can still be semi-hard it could be okay grounds for a tier list.

No way, I leveled My Unit up to lvl 20 in that arena, and did not gain any more exp or class change. He went from 91 exp to 100.

Try one last fight? Maybe now that the unit has 100 EXP, perhaps one last arena battle will trigger it.

Either that, or we just ran into one hell of a glitch.

I believe the person said that Cecil was level 20 with either 99 or 100 EXP, so...

Edit: It seems that time affected thing gives you items at random. In chapter 13, I got Camus's Lance (13 MT, 90 HIT, 20 CRIT) and Nurufaia (Fire tome with 15 uses and 1 MT) which are pretty clearly awesome and awful respectively. I also got Nurufaia from Jake (never deployed) and Camus's Lance from Arran. Sirius also gave My Unit something. No idea what, though. There were no numbers. Also, what's "Shiifu?" E rank, 1-infinity range, 5 uses stave. Is it like a crappy physic or something?

Edited by Slize

^The only staff that fills those requirements is the Thief Staff.

Edit: It could also be the Rescue Staff.

Edited by Viyut

It's not the rescue staff, but I have another staff with 5 uses (not E rank) with a key on it, so I assumed that that was the thief staff. Although, Shiifu does make sense to be Thief.

The one with the key should be unlock staff. Shiifu is 100% sure the Thief Staff

Also, I never got Camus' Lance or Nulfire, however I did get Oguma's Sword which is like a Silver Sword with a Killing Edge's critical boost

=more proof that it's entirely random

I can show you (anyone who's interested) how to hack to reach Medeus's chapter. You'll need a hex editor, be able to run the game on an emulator or flashcard and a good save to use. You just need to tell me which chapter you're on.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm currently on chapter 16. To those who played far enough, was anyone else surprised to see enemy warriors appear?

Edited by Axefighter Barst

I can show you (anyone who's interested) how to hack to reach Medeus's chapter. You'll need a hex editor, be able to run the game on an emulator or flashcard and a good save to use. You just need to tell me which chapter you're on.

Define good save...

Anyway, here's a chapter 4 save I have of Lunatic mode converted to play on No$GBA.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3pp3bc1haljz3f

Actually, I can't remember how to chapter warp on every map.

I'm not 100% sure if it'll work, but you could try going to offset 39C585D on the ROM and changing the string bmap202 to bmap024. You can do this using WindHex with text input for instance. Alternatively, you can change the nearby values 32 30 32 to 30 32 34, which does the exact same thing. My PC is really lagging now that I've opened the whole ROM in WindHex though o__o

Then, complete Prologue 1 and see if you can successfully reach Chapter 24.

A quick question for those playing Lunatic.Katarina has buffed stats when you fight her in the prologue,compared to her normal mode stats,so,does she get those increases when you recruit her in 16x?

A quick question for those playing Lunatic.Katarina has buffed stats when you fight her in the prologue,compared to her normal mode stats,so,does she get those increases when you recruit her in 16x?

Unlikely when I recruited her in normal, she's a sage with higher stats and there doesn't seem to b any HM bonuses in this game.

... Oh for fuck...

izytkj.jpg6o3ac9.jpg33k8zgp.jpg

21u8m9.jpg2kemur.jpg2iuyhjc.jpg

Can't 1 turn it this time... damn it. Anyway thanks for the help Vincent.

Oh and Generic replacements are in this game as well.

Edited by Sirius