Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of annoyed that every single one of them lived. Doluna had them totally surrounded by their best forces and barely spared Camus after months of near-death torture.

Then Marth's army seemingly killed every single one of the Sable knights. Yes both are cavs with great stats.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

He's actually stronger than that...

Also, these Ice Dragons are nasty. Can't imagine what they'd be like on Lunatic.

He's even stronger in this one? He may be the best cav unless Cain got a major boost.

I dunno if anyone has said this already, but females can now become Generals once they're promoted. Otherwise, their class group is the same.

If it's not too rude to ask, can we get screenies of Dice, Belf and Raiden?

Emperor Hardin, kindly take note.

Looking forward to a cavalry swarm that is the only possible result of all these cavs...

Well, he does join mid-way through the game, so it's not like he's Sirius or something.

Yeah, but what I've seen of Sirius his bases didn't get a big boost and I'm not sure how good he's actually going to be later on because of the new caps.

Here's those new three:

fireemblem12vi2j0104664.png

Sweet mercy, they look astounding! Mighty impressive, with some decent weapon ranks to boot. Nice to see we get a Horseman who doesn't totally want to leave his class.

The other two look like a sort of...Well, Belf reminds me of Lowen, while Raiden there reminds me of...Well no one, he just looks stunning statistically.

As for the handsomeness of Raiden, maybe he'd look better with a better haircut cause he looks kinda silly with it to me.

Thank you very much, Fimbulvetr.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

This isn't easy, the Dragons can 1 or 2HKO most characters with a 70% hit rate. And there's tons of them! I've already ran out the Dragon Killer sword and I'm not half way through the Dragons yet.

On the plus side, some units are about to promote.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Oh, by the way, how was Chapter 7, the one with Navarre and Feena? I know I had trouble with that in Book 2, so I'm kind of wondering if it was still difficult, though I can't even imagine it on Lunatic.

Here's those new three:

fireemblem12vi2j0104664.png

At least their levels are higher, too. I thought you meant that they were still level ten and just had higher stats. Well, Belf is no longer better than Raiden in every way. But both look quite good. Hopefully they have good growths, too.

Could anyone please post Cain's, Abel's, and Frey's bases when they get to them? Thanks.

Edited by bottlegnomes

This isn't easy, the Dragons can 1 or 2HKO most characters with a 70% hit rate. And there's tons of them! I've already ran out the Dragon Killer sword and I'm not half way through the Dragons yet.

On the plus side, some units are about to promote.

Was a pain in the ass then, a pain in the ass now.

...You're playing normal mode, right?