Information topic (spoilers)

As in, a drop-in ROM that you actually play on your DS.

CRAP, fog of war? I'm dead.

Yeah, I looked those up... I don't have any, oh well, Unless Somebody knows how to get it working on ANY DS emulator, I'll just wait untill it's acually released, Thanks anyway though! =)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a chest with the Iote Shield ('bout damn time) in it in the top right corner. Getting there without accidently baiting Kuraine could be a challenge though.

This is her, by the way:

fireemblem12vi2j0106217.png

Oh boy, bet that's gonna be a ton of fun on Lunatic...

Pretty much all my units have promoted, so was actually quite easy. I just had to make sure Kuraine or one of the Ballisticians couldn't attack Athena or my healer.

EDIT: Started Chapter 14: There's more enemies further back in the building, but other than that not too much has changed. Chainey/Xane or whatever the fuck we call him now joins as well.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Yeah, I looked those up... I don't have any, oh well, Unless Somebody knows how to get it working on ANY DS emulator, I'll just wait untill it's acually released, Thanks anyway though! =)

You used to have to set the safe size manually, I don't know if it's been fixed. In one of the options, just keep changing through the save types and restarting and see if one of the settings makes the game work.

Check out GBAtemp and you'll find some info on some DS flashcarts. Personally, I go with SuperCard, but there are others as well.

Dragon stones. :mellow:

Yay!

Bantu *may* have a bit more use now. And Xane can just copy Tiki or something

Keep a look out for Nagi.

And copy Feena. See if Xane-dancer can dance for people.

There's one catch: Chiki's an enemy. I hope Marth works and not Banatu.

Also, I'm not sure what the Light Orb does, but the Star Orb (the greenish one) grants +2 to every stat. No reason not to give up the shards now, is there?

EDIT: Also, either on turn 7 or the turn after you meat Gotoh, Ice Dragon reinfocements come from the main entrance. Also Marth does work, and she doesn't even move, so it's all good.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Well it looks like arena abusing will be much harder. The battle prep arena doesn't give you the money you give back if you win, but they do show you the battle stats of the person you'll fight, very nice.

Soanevalcke, go to options->Emulation setup->NDS Cartridge backup media, pick FLASH 256KBytes. It should work.

Okay, I did that, but after me and the soldier were standing on the screen of Grass, it resets to the beggining of the Chapter

Edited by Soanevalcke6

The secret shop is roughly where it used to be (no longer need a flier), and guess what?

fireemblem12vi2j0111282.png

EDIT: There's only one of each however.

Wow! Not only do you get ice, flying and magic (which wasn't available in the last game), but they are stunningly cheap.

Though it just makes me wonder how flight stone is going to work. If a mamkute has it equipped, they're capable of flying with lol12 move?

There's one catch: Chiki's an enemy. I hope Marth works and not Banatu.

Was the same in the old game, you just have to talk to her.

...Unless you mean she is just right out in the open.

Also, I'm not sure what the Light Orb does, but the Star Orb (the greenish one) grants +2 to every stat. No reason not to give up the shards now, is there?

It also helps as a space saver, since there's nowhere near the amount of inventory space this time around.

EDIT: Also, either on turn 7 or the turn after you meat Gotoh, Ice Dragon reinfocements come from the main entrance.

Oh come on IS, throw us a bone! Can't we just loiter around in the lobby for a break without you pulling shit like this?

Appearently, Nintendo is tired of people complaining their games are too easy.

By the time it gets to that point, the mission's pretty much over. It's not so much adding difficulty to the level as much as it just being a dick move.

Appearently, Nintendo is tired of people complaining their games are too easy.

Seriously, in Lunatic second half of Prologue 8 has that Catarina chick with her 24 atk spells surrounded by 2 Silver Sword and 2 Levin Sword thieves who don't seem to move unless they can KO your unit. And even if only one thief is needed to KO a unit, all the thieves+Catarina will move together regardless.

Frankly I can't be arsed checking, since it's not like I'll use Xane willingly or something. The unit limits aren't very big either.

Also Chapter 15: First, Tomas joins on turn 1. Now before another person asks, yes the music is awesome.

Also, I can't quite remember how to recruit Abel. Is it Est?

Frankly I can't be arsed checking, since it's not like I'll use Xane willingly or something. The unit limits aren't very big either.

Also Chapter 15: First, Tomas joins on turn 1. Now before another person asks, yes the music is awesome.

Est or Marth.

lulzy Ninja

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Does Thomas not suck as well?

Also, kick ass! I wanna play this game just for the soundtrack alone, let alone the sweet sweet gameplay Im hearing.

She's an option, but Marth works as well. Does that not work anymore?

Man...Guess it's gonna suck to be Able, cause fuck wasting a Rescue use on Est.

I suppose I should clarify, you must open Gotoh's area first, it has a marker on it like the sacrifice unit one in Shadow Dragon. After his conversation, he opens both other areas. The throne room has no one in it, and Chiki is an enemy character. She didn't move or attack though, even though I had to move in her range a turn before I could talk to her.

EDIT: The two villages that you have to choose between, the left one is a Dracoshield, the right is a Strength booster.

Forgot to mention this, at the end of the Ice Temple chapter, Xane transforms into Chiki and asks My Unit a question. Saying yes gives you a headdress like the ones Chiki and Nagi wear.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr