Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT2: Does anyone know what the new Earth Orb does? It doesn't hurt everything anymore, and doesn't have uses, so it's effect must be passive.

In the original FE3, there are two versions of the Earth Orb, one does damage to everything, but there's a broken one if you let the Thief grab the chest that supplied accuracy and critical to nearby units.

This doesn't look like it's broken, and I killed the Thief before he even entered the castle.

Wolf and co. leave with the rest of the guys, probably will join next chapter.

EDIT: Yeah, it does hand out accuracy bonuses.

While we're talking about the Orbs, the Life Orb heals 20 at the start of the units turn.

Actually, Wolf and Sedgar are enemies in the next chapter as well.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Hmm, that's interesting. Looking at supports, Merric has an auto A with Elice and is Marth's fastest support to A. Marth can only get a C with Elice. Merric is faster at each level with Marth and Sheeda. It appears he's gotten himself into a very good social position.

Vincent, do you want me/us to start recording units' full base stats? I notice that, while you have everyone's true bases, you have very very few bases including the class.

There seems to be a ton more. Fourteen new chapters (isn't that almost double what there was before?) in the main game as well as the BS FEs and downloadable chapters alone is a freaking huge increase. Then you've got the base convos, and there are a bunch of those and they (I assume) add more character development.

Not sure where you got that idea from... Anyway, Samson is a tad suicidal, so I suggest using Feena or maybe give teh boots to Marth so that he can reach Sheema first. Unless you think Marth can tank a Hero with a Silver Axe.

Clearing Chapter 17 will give you Frost, pics in a sec.

EDIT: Another craptastic pre promote!

fireemblem12vi2j0122588.png

Well he has 14 speed. That would be an 11 speed base if new mystery has the same class base for bishop. We could find a use for that probably.

Edit: Make that a 10 speed base. Thought Bishop had 1 less speed than sage.

Edited by Mr. Francis York Morgan

Well he has 14 speed. That would be an 11 speed base if new mystery has the same class base for bishop. We could find a use for that probably.

Edit: Make that a 10 speed base. Thought Bishop had 1 less speed than sage.

See how good his growths are. ;)

Except he has craptastic weapon levels everywhere. If he could at least pull out a B Magic as a Sage he'd have decent attack with that 14 SPD and Excalibur, but he's not pulling much out even as a Sage, and if you reclass him to something with more speed, he's gonna have some poor weapon levels. Well, unless you can get him a decent effective C Ranked sword/bow forge.

Except he has craptastic weapon levels everywhere. If he could at least pull out a B Magic as a Sage he'd have decent attack with that 14 SPD and Excalibur, but he's not pulling much out even as a Sage, and if you reclass him to something with more speed, he's gonna have some poor weapon levels. Well, unless you can get him a decent effective C Ranked sword/bow forge.

I would say he has healing utility, but then again his defenses aren't so great. He definitely isn't a glass cannon, he's like a glass pop-gun.

On turn 5 of chapter 19 Villuck appears behind you. I'm not sure how to recruit him, so this could get messy. Roshe, maybe, if he's still in the village. But then there's Wolf and Sedgar still as well.

Since Michalis shows up in the final chapter anyway, it seems quite possible he'll join this time.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Villuck recruits Sedgar. I'm guessing Sedgar recruits Wolf or something similarly annoying.

EDIT: I knew it, there's four Elephant ballistas in between you and him.

Oh shit tons of reinforcements came out all the forts.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Ugh, my ROM crashed again. It seems to just randomly do that when I seize or view base convos, and then it reverts to the last save before I opened the ROM last. Guess I should just turn the game off and on every time I save.

Anyways, Astrum shows up in chapter 9 if you spend enough turns. Which wouldn't be a problem if Minerva's village wasn't so freaking far away or if other people could visit them.

At the end of Chapter 19 Boa gives you a Thoron and Physic.

A Sorcerer near Hardin has a Dark magic tome, Gurauaa. Not sure what it's supposed to mean, even though it's in katakana. It's a B-rank tome, 10 power, 90 accuracy.

It's just occurred to me, My Unit can use C rank axes, and now has the Light Orb. I also have a number of Hammers lying around...

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr