Information topic (spoilers)

Quick/glass/etc. are not bought. They're gotten from either base convos or the clock thing below it.

Edit: What does Emma Emma mean? That's all that Darros says in his first base convo. It's in hiragana, btw.

Edited by Slize

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of support convos, Vincent, would it be too much of a hassle to ask you to translate My Unit's support with Zagaro in the 20x base?

What choices give you this combination?

Clergyman's Child (聖職の子) +2 DEF

Heterogeneity (異質さ) +1 Str/Mag

Honour (栄誉者) SPD/SKL Growths

I think.

EDIT: I think the options were 2, 3, 1 for me.

Edited by Kelsper

Clergyman's Child (聖職の子) +2 DEF

Heterogeneity (異質さ) +1 Str/Mag

Honour (栄誉者) SPD/SKL Growths

I think.

Yep, that is correct.

You'll notice the difference immediately once you realize that you don't need to use a single Vulnerary use in the first three Prologue chapters.

The requirements, according to what the site says, seem to be like some of FE7's gaidens. Actually getting to them, I'd say , depends on how fast a certain chapter is completed.

I know what the site says; I'm saying it might not be true.

Has anyone failed to reach a gaiden chapter?

Maybe (and this a large maybe) they messed up coding the requirements, so that the game doesn't actually check for anything. I'm not completely sure how the code works, but I do see lots of checks right before the game makes a reference to a gaiden chapter flag, which is where I got my guess-requirements from.

Edited by VincentASM

So, there seem to be two different versions of P-4. I'm playing on an actual cartridge, so no screenshots, but it seems that sometimes you get an alternate set of enemies, with Jeorge as the boss instead of Athena. I gave up on the map because as far as I can tell it's completely impossible on lunatic, and the next time I came around, Athena was the boss as usual. The only thing I know for sure I did differently was choosing "no" the first time in the preceding dialogue choice and choosing "yes" the second time.

So, there seem to be two different versions of P-4. I'm playing on an actual cartridge, so no screenshots, but it seems that sometimes you get an alternate set of enemies, with Jeorge as the boss instead of Athena. I gave up on the map because as far as I can tell it's completely impossible on lunatic, and the next time I came around, Athena was the boss as usual. The only thing I know for sure I did differently was choosing "no" the first time in the preceding dialogue choice and choosing "yes" the second time.

Yes, this happens quite a few times during the prologue. You get Gordin in your army after you defeat Jeorge, and you get Athena after defeating her.

Next would be Draug(Yes) and Ogma(No)

After, Cain(Yes) and Est(No)

Lastly an Item for your MU(Yes if you want it, no if you don't)

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I failed to reach gaiden 6x, Ricardo was dead, but I think I took over the turn limit stated.

I took well over the turn limit for all gaidens and still got all of them.

I took well over the turn limit for all gaidens and still got all of them.

Hmm, that's strange, because someone said earlier that Ricardo was dead and they still got the gaiden chapter, but I didn't. I have no clue how.

Can anyone tell me what the end of game rankings refer to?

I'm assuming it's something like turns, experience, and survival.

Also does anyone know what's unlocked by completing Lunatic mode? I've seen it on one of the Japanese wikis but the auto translator didn't make it very clear.

Edited by mjemirzian

No, he means that on Lunatic, enemies don't have forged magic tomes when they get other forged weapons.

Lunatic or Maniac or both? Because I thought this was about maniac.