• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gintama.

ha

Yu-Yu Hakusho.

Death Note

Trigun

Full Metal Alchemist/FMA Brotherhood

I remember Yu-Yu Hakusho from when I was a kid, so maybe. I tried Death Note. I quit after the first five minutes due to my dislike of extremely serious anime.

Edited by mousefire

Eden of the east

It's really good and I don't even normally like anime. If I tell you about it I will ruin it. It's quality though, pick this one. :3

er. nevermind. It's a serious anime.

My favourite comedy is Detroit Metal City though, idk if they have anime, but manga is hilarious.

Edited by janice

FMA

Death Note

Code Geass

or if you just wanna laugh:

Azumanga Daioh

Fullmetal PANIC Fumoffu

and if you wanna sleep:

Mushishi

I don't like death note. I've watched azumanga.

A comedy mecha series?! I look into it.

It would be easier to know what you've seen. My favorite straight out comedy (meaning it focuses on the comedy and not other parts) is School Rumble. Other good ones include Clannad, Azumanga Daioh, Ah! My Goddess, Great Teacher Onizuka, K-ON!, Lucky ☆ Star, Maria†Holic (only if you want SHAFT craziness to accompany it), and Ouran High School Host Club.

Gundam series are good, as long as you avoid SEED Destiny (SEED, Wing, and ZZ are mediocre, and 0083 is only good if you don't give a rat's ass about the actual characters). I personally suggest Gundam X and Turn A Gundam.

or if you just wanna laugh:

Azumanga Daioh

Fullmetal PANIC Fumoffu

I reccomend all of FMP, not just Fumoffu.

Someone recommended Trigun, that's definitely one of my favorites.

Unlike Lotton I like Wing a lot. G gundam is also stupidly fun.

And I personally like One Piece a lot more than the other shounen jump stuff around.

If you're willing to try something violent and R-rated, watch berserk.

I reccomend all of FMP, not just Fumoffu.

Someone recommended Trigun, that's definitely one of my favorites.

Unlike Lotton I like Wing a lot. G gundam is also stupidly fun.

And I personally like One Piece a lot more than the other shounen jump stuff around.

If you're willing to try something violent and R-rated, watch berserk.

Wing is Politics-heavy and has quite possibly one of the most unsympathetic casts in Gundam History except for Victory (Where everyone dies, and at least they're interesting), as well as Gundams with blatant Joker Immortality, but at least the politics are interesting and the action can be cool...

As far as One Piece goes, if you're gonna watch a dub, watch the FUNimation version. It's a shitton better than that OTHER dub...

It would be easier to know what you've seen. My favorite straight out comedy (meaning it focuses on the comedy and not other parts) is School Rumble. Other good ones include Clannad, Azumanga Daioh, Ah! My Goddess, Great Teacher Onizuka, K-ON!, Lucky ☆ Star, Maria†Holic (only if you want SHAFT craziness to accompany it), and Ouran High School Host Club.

lol you think Lucky Star is good and Gintama is bad

quit life, n00b