Anime Suggestions?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you think Lucky Star is good and Gintama is bad

quit life, n00b

She thinks Gintama is bad?! If Gintama had a bigger fan following, I would say BLASPHEMY!

but it doesn't.

;_;

Right, I'm into yu-yu hakusho now, will soon watch Fullmetal panic. If anybody has a good gag anime, suggest it, I'll look into some of the animes here.

Edited by mousefire

As far as One Piece goes, if you're gonna watch a dub, watch the FUNimation version. It's a shitton better than that OTHER dub...

I don't even think the 4kids one can be found anymore. At least where full episodes are concerned.

lol you think Lucky Star is good and Gintama is bad

quit life, n00b

Lucky ☆ Star (get it right, n00b) made me laugh. Gintama gave me headaches. Lucky ☆ Star wins.

Besides, I've never said Gintama was bad. I didn't even mention it in this thread. Get your facts straight, n00b.

She thinks Gintama is bad?! If Gintama had a bigger fan following, I would say BLASPHEMY!

but it doesn't.

As suggested, I hate Gintama. Never has a show pissed me off so much.

may I ask why?

I said why. It pissed me off. And it's not that I found the humor offensive. I generally don't mind that type of comedy. It's more like I felt my intelligence was being insulted. And don't get me started on the characters...ugh.

lol Rage Fox

Lucky Shit is shit :awesome:

Gintama da bess B)

Lol Rage what? You think this is me raging? Kid, you haven't seen anything yet. Troll harder.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I said why. It pissed me off. And it's not that I found the humor offensive. I generally don't mind that type of comedy. It's more like I felt my intelligence was being insulted. And don't get me started on the characters...ugh.

...how is the humor offensive? I for one laughed my ass off and love the characters.

whatever, you just have a different sense of humor than me.

...how is the humor offensive? I for one laughed my ass off and love the characters.

whatever, you just have a different sense of humor than me.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Since Inui is the only thing I can call you, I think it only fair that you be banned from calling me (and anyone else who requests it) anything but my display name. In other words, call me Rage Fox again (or suggest it) and I'll consider it flaming/flame baiting/trolling and report you. B)

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

My favourite comedy is Detroit Metal City though, idk if they have anime, but manga is hilarious.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

I entered all eleven of those in one second.

Yes, Detroit Metal City does have an anime, but it's finished now. The manga is still running. I'd personally recommend the manga.

Also:

[spoiler=Krauser-san]59cc359374904db4986c.jpg

Yes, Detroit Metal City does have an anime, but it's finished now. The manga is still running. I'd personally recommend the manga.

Also:

Everyone's gonna get raped when Krauser's around.

No, not THAT Krauser...

Shaft sucks. If you want something crazy and surreal, check out Cat Soup or anything by Masaaki Yuasa.

Detroit Metal City is my favourite manga. Definitely worth a read. It also puts the adaptation to shame.

My Neighbour Totoro and Only Yesterday, in my opinion, are the greatest anime films made. Right on par with legendary live action films like Apocalypse Now, Space Odyssey, and Happiness.

I saw episode 1. Epic censors.

Yeah. That continues throughout a lot of the show. >__>

Since Inui is the only thing I can call you, I think it only fair that you be banned from calling me (and anyone else who requests it) anything but my display name. In other words, call me Rage Fox again (or suggest it) and I'll consider it flaming/flame baiting/trolling and report you. B)

Woah, Rage Fox, chill down brosef.

consider DEEZ NUTS nigga

"Rage Fox" isn't degrading or insulting, it's actually kinda fitting and witty

ruhlax (i know it's hard since you're a woman but you can do it i believe in you!!!)

Shaft sucks. If you want something crazy and surreal, check out Cat Soup or anything by Masaaki Yuasa.

Detroit Metal City is my favourite manga. Definitely worth a read. It also puts the adaptation to shame.

My Neighbour Totoro and Only Yesterday, in my opinion, are the greatest anime films made. Right on par with legendary live action films like Apocalypse Now, Space Odyssey, and Happiness.

Cat soup is insanely weird but I like your taste. :3

Also:

I bet the real krauser-san can type 20 times more rape than you.

Ah, right. Where can you watch it, do you have to be a pirate?

Oh, there's also a real DMC movie. it has real people in it o_o. I saw it in my dvd rental shop.

LOL i can't make clearly joking posts with regards to racial/gender humor which is my main style of humor and that of most of my friends without getting my warn level shot up to near-ban amounts so brb in like 3 months when it drops guys :(

my best friends are a girl and a black guy, lol

im hella racist/sexist!

i tried :(

consider DEEZ NUTS nigga

"Rage Fox" isn't degrading or insulting, it's actually kinda fitting and witty

ruhlax (i know it's hard since you're a woman but you can do it i believe in you!!!)

Some of us find "Horio" fitting and witty as well. Why can't you just "ruhlax" with it?

Besides, it's not up to you whether I find Rage Fox insulting or not (since I changed my name to that for a couple weeks last year, I suppose it can't be that bad). If you're going to give me nicknames (where they don't even fit, no less. Well, it might now, but it didn't before) I think it only fair I can give you nicknames, but since I'm not allowed to do that you shouldn't be allowed to either. Equivalent exchange, pal. Pretty sure you know what that is.

You need to learn how to take your own medicine. (some might remember that I also don't take well to sexist comments, but I'll let that one go this time)

nope

if you watched Prince of Tennis, you'd know it's a very insulting and degrading nickname

"Rage Fox" is nothing like that and you clearly do not find it actually insulting

I don't know why you would report that and/or take it seriously given your knowledge of my precarious situation here and the fact that I'm actually quite chill with you overall and like you (apparently very one-sided)

unfortunate