Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

Of course Psych wouldn't be nightkilled, since the vig/SK wouldn't want to commit suicide by getting blown up. In fact, he's probably only dying in the night via the driver pulling some shit.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If psychout flips town, Proto is going to be suspicious for pushing the lynch this hard.

Admittedly, Proto is pushing a bit hard though... if Psych flips bomb, then I guess it should be fine, but if Proto starts pushing this hard again, then he's gtg.

Um, I think that was the ONLY post I made where I even MENTIONED Psychout... and I didn't even vote for him, which would be the obvious move if I really wanted him lynched.

So, 'do as I say, not as I do'?

Also, I await Ninji's next syllable in deep anticipation.

Um, I think that was the ONLY post I made where I even MENTIONED Psychout... and I didn't even vote for him, which would be the obvious move if I really wanted him lynched.

You have no conviction.

Perhaps psychout wishes to be lynched because as bomb, he will get to blow up whoever was last to vote him.

That's the end of the day.

Disguised 1: Today... you're going to hang someone. And as the hang there, gasping for breath, we're going to reveal who it is!

Disguised 2: ...We've chosen Psychout50. He can't be allied with us.

Disguised 3: I've got him here. Shall we start?

Disguised 1: Of course. Put the noose around his neck.

Psychout50: ...

Disguised 1: Okay... release the trapdoor.

Psychout50: Urk!

Disguised 1: Are you ready to see who you've killed? Turn off the chameleon beam.

Eagle: Huh? Who's that?

Drake: That's an Orange Star badge, but he's not one of the COs I recognise.

Rachel: Yeah... that's John. He's one of our subcommanders who we brought along. Sorry, John.

Max: Damn, another Orange Star CO... we're not going to last long, are we?

Dear Psychout50,

You are generic Orange Star Officer, townie.

You were born in Orange Star. You joined the millitary, and have worked your way up to being a commanding officer. Nell asked you to come along just in case you were needed, and now you're here.

Abilities:

Talking: This is your most important ability. During the day and night, you may talk to other players. Use this amazing ability to ask questions, work things out, discuss who you suspect and who you trust.

Voting: During the day phase, you may place a vote for someone in the form ##vote: [user]. Similarly, you can remove or change your vote in the form ##Unvote: [user]. This format makes it easy for me, yourself and others to find the votes, by searching for the ## string.

You are allied with the town.

"..."

Rachel: Well, I think we should head back to our rooms. I have a bad feeling about tonight...

It is now night 3. Please send me your orders, if you have them.

Holy crap, I just got my "must visit to perform night action"" restriction removed after Psych's death?

So, he was some sort of power limiter on you? Interesting... :/

Anyway, I probably won't be using my power tonight.

So, he was some sort of power limiter on you? Interesting... :/

Anyway, I probably won't be using my power tonight.

It's either because he was a generic, or every X number of deaths, I get a limit removed, I guess...

Tables, what sort of weird role is this? @_@

Why did he cause such a turmoil if he didn't actually have any ability at all? He should've known that his continiuous annoying behaviour would get him lynched eventually, so why did he do that? This guy's a mystery to me.

It's either because he was a generic, or every X number of deaths, I get a limit removed, I guess...

Tables, what sort of weird role is this? @_@

Don't forget the possibility of the limits being removed with time.

So, he was a red shirt? OF COURSE. -.-

I lol'd

Why did he cause such a turmoil if he didn't actually have any ability at all? He should've known that his continiuous annoying behaviour would get him lynched eventually, so why did he do that? This guy's a mystery to me.

Hoping that SK would not shoot him out of fear that he was the bomb, so he would be able to live to the end? IDK.

Don't forget the possibility of the limits being removed with time.

Well yeah, that's possible as well.

Well, there are two possibilities. He was either:

A.) Trying to pull some bizarre WIFOM, the likes of which I've never seen

or

B.) trolling

Guess which one is more likely.