I got caught...

Florete

I'm with Sophius here in the anti-sex zone. And I'm 16.

I didn't even learn what sex was until earlier this year

what is this i don't even

Damn, talk about living in a hole your whole life.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Somehow, I expected that kind of response. I kind of did live under a rock. I was home-schooled from Pre-K until last year (my sophomore year of high school), and I was never social. What can you expect? Even now, I'm extremely naive when compared to anyone else my age.

^Somehow, I expected that kind of response. I kind of did live under a rock. I was home-schooled from Pre-K until last year (my sophomore year of high school), and I was never social. What can you expect? Even now, I'm extremely naive when compared to anyone else my age.

Okay, but ... surely you at least felt like asking someone about how people reproduce before your mid-teens...?

Your parents must really be unreasonable and overprotective.

Firefox/IE8: Ctrl+Shift+P

Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+N

You're welcome.

Edit: Also this

I was home-schooled from Pre-K until last year (my sophomore year of high school)

I was in the same boat, though I entered public school slightly earlier, in 8th grade.

You may find this site handy, maybe you've even heard of it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Edited by Meteor

Okay, but ... surely you at least felt like asking someone about how people reproduce before your mid-teens...?

Ahhh... No. I did not. Plus, I don't talk to guys. So what am I supposed to do? Ask a girl?

Your parents must really be unreasonable and overprotective.

I live with my mom. She's very conservative, but she would've told me if I'd asked. I just never did. She forced me to learn about the basics of reproduction this year (she said that most six year olds know more than I do about reproduction, which is probably true). I just refuse to think about it, so I sorta forgot about what it is.

Firefox/IE8: Ctrl+Shift+PChrome: Ctrl+Shift+NYou're welcome.

Edit: Also this

I was in the same boat, though I entered public school slightly earlier, in 8th grade. You may find this site handy, maybe you've even heard of it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Yeah, I've heard of it. My sister looked my name up on it once. She started laughing. My sister is much more social than I am, and she did activities outside of out house. So she's pretty street-smart. I'm not.

Ahhh... No. I did not. Plus, I don't talk to guys. So what am I supposed to do? Ask a girl?

I live with my mom. She's very conservative, but she would've told me if I'd asked. I just never did. She forced me to learn about the basics of reproduction this year (she said that most six year olds know more than I do about reproduction, which is probably true). I just refuse to think about it, so I sorta forgot about what it is.

Yeah, I've heard of it. My sister looked my name up on it once. She started laughing. My sister is much more social than I am, and she did activities outside of out house. So she's pretty street-smart. I'm not.

Or you could talk to guys...im just sayin

yeah pretty much

why dont you do things out of your house? dont you ever get bored?

So let me get this straight, your 16, dont and never have masturbated, and you do not want to get into girls pants... Are you overall uninterested in women altogether? like gay or sumthin?

Edited by Fenrir

Or you could talk to guys...im just sayin

yeah pretty much

why dont you do things out of your house? dont you ever get bored?

So let me get this straight, your 16, dont and never have masturbated, and you do not want to get into girls pants... Are you overall uninterested in women altogether? like gay or sumthin?

This discussion has already happened.

He doesn't feel anything towards anyone. He has a lack of sexual drive.

Actually, I'm friendly to pretty much everyone that I meet. The moment that someone starts swearing or talking about "stuff" is the minute that I block them out, though. I have a lot of friends, but they're all girls. I live about an hour from where I go to school, so I can't just hop on over and go to a friend's house, anyway. And I have a large family, which makes organizing anything horribly difficult.

I do think it's pretty hilarious how if you don't date or if you aren't drooling over a girl at my age, the first assumption is "gay." Personally, I love being able to be friends with a girl without having to worry about dating or relationships, and they seem to like it, too. Being a nice guy with no underlying intentions attached is good. I see "relationships" in school, and they look to be completely not worth it.

Actually, I'm friendly to pretty much everyone that I meet. The moment that someone starts swearing or talking about "stuff" is the minute that I block them out, though. I have a lot of friends, but they're all girls. I live about an hour from where I go to school, so I can't just hop on over and go to a friend's house, anyway. And I have a large family, which makes organizing anything horribly difficult.

I do think it's pretty hilarious how if you don't date or if you aren't drooling over a girl at my age, the first assumption is "gay." Personally, I love being able to be friends with a girl without having to worry about dating or relationships, and they seem to like it, too. Being a nice guy with no underlying intentions attached is good. I see "relationships" in school, and they look to be completely not worth it.

well, i can see i would definitly be blocked the moment you met me...

That's unusual, but since most dudes that are around 16 talk about "stuff and curse" it makes sense.

that would suck being in a big family.

even if you get in fights with chicks, isnt the reward good enough?(I am implying banging a chick here)

just to clear this up, i dont think your gay.

^ I'm not mad, don't worry. :) I was just making an observation about society in general.

I don't get in fights with girls, though. I never have. People tell me that I go into a situation with the ability to see things from all sides, which helps, except for the fact that I can't seem to apply that concept when talking to guys. It doesn't work. I just end up wanting to roll my eyes.

I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt, though, which is why I'm not as offended by swearing that comes from someone who doesn't do it on purpose. I only get offended if it's someone who swears just to fit in, or for shock value. Oh, and my mom considers "this sucks" to be a swear word/expression. So I suppose that I have strict standards...

Being in a large family isn't horrible, although I do help out a lot around the house. But I can't complain. I already have a car, which is more than a lot of 16 year olds could say, and since I'm the oldest, it's a newer car. No hand-me downs.

even if you get in fights with chicks, isnt the reward good enough?(I am implying banging a chick here)

Aren't you, like, fifteen?

or for shock value

Well, our relationship is forked

Seriously, though, swearing is basically just to add emphasis. It really has no other purpose. Oh, and, of course, if you stab yourself through the hand or something.

I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt, though, which is why I'm not as offended by swearing that comes from someone who doesn't do it on purpose. I only get offended if it's someone who swears just to fit in, or for shock value. Oh, and my mom considers "this sucks" to be a swear word/expression. So I suppose that I have strict standards...

So what would you consider cursing?

Aren't you, like, fifteen?

Well, our relationship is forked

Seriously, though, swearing is basically just to add emphasis. It really has no other purpose. Oh, and, of course, if you stab yourself through the hand or something.

yeah but well...I CAN STILL DREAM

Aren't you, like, fifteen?Well, our relationship is forkedSeriously, though, swearing is basically just to add emphasis. It really has no other purpose. Oh, and, of course, if you stab yourself through the hand or something.

Yes... That's when swearing is acceptable. It's meant to express an extreme emotion, but otherwise, it should serve no other purpose in a person's vocabulary. And swear words certainly should not be used as substitutes for normal language.

So what would you consider cursing?

yeah but well...I CAN STILL DREAM

First of all... Keep dreaming then. As far as I've seen, relationships at age 15 are either creepy (as in boy+girl practically stalk each other) or they last about two weeks. I could get a girlfriend if I wanted. I've been asked out before, and my mom+sister have a list of potential girlfriends for me. It wouldn't be that hard considering the amount of girl-friends that I have. I'm just not going to do it.

I do not like it when people say OMG, but there's nothing I can do about that. I don't really care too much if someone says d*mn or h*ll, but I do not like any form of four letter swear words, especially when they're tacked on other words, like bull**** or god-d*mn. I also don't like the word "crap."

Today, I was sitting at lunch and some guys that I don't usually sit with came over and started a convo that sounded like this:

Person #1: It was so fu*king cool except now he's spreading sh*t about me to everyone and I just want to f****** bash his mother******* head in because he's a little ****er.

Person #2: Yeah, sometimes he's a total mother******* b*tch. He f****** acts like an a*s. Still, it was f****** amazing and I want to do it again even if the little mother******* bi*ch complains like w*ore.

Uhhh.... No. :angry: I left that table really fast. Just how hard is it to replace those swear words with normal language? I do it in my head so that most of the time, like an automatic filter, but that situation left me annoyed. Just...ugh.

Anyway... I'm sure that you didn't want to know all that... :)

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

I think you focus too much on the minutiae. They're just words, regardless of what your parents want you to think. If in the case that one doesn't have a wide enough vocabulary to replace them with better words to showcase their emotion, then I guess you can be a little agitated. If one is really angry and can't control their actions, are they to blame for the diction used? If someone steals from someone else, the last thing I'd think about is the the person being stolen from saying "Leave me the hell alone asshole!" Again, it's useless detail.

I agree with you that it is annoying when overused, and that "Leave me alone you malicious fiend," is much better than "asshole," however. An annoyance is no reason to dislike someone, because everyone can be annoying (with all those girls that you hang out with, you MUST be able to realize that).

They definitely had a wide enough vocabulary to replace those words, trust me. (We're in AP Language and Comp. together. And we go to a classical high school that makes us take Latin and Greek for goodness sakes. Plus, some of us take French, too)

They weren't really mad or anything. They were just inserting swear words where they could've said something "normal." And I don't think that extra complicated language is needed, either. Nobody needs to say "malicious fiend." (in fact, I'm all for succinctness)

Yes, girls can be petty and annoying, but I don't hang out with girls like that. And if girls are annoying, it never seems like they're doing it consciously. It's not a chronic condition. When guys swear, it appears to be that they're trying far too hard to even find a place where a swear word could be used.

Oh, and while some people cannot control themselves when they're angry, most people can. I grew up in an abusive household, and there's no better place to learn how to be understanding than that.

But like I said, I don't take offense to people who don't know any better. I only take offense to the people who definitely know better. I mean, when those people are in the classroom, they project different images of themselves. It's kind of saddening.

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

First of all... Keep dreaming then. As far as I've seen, relationships at age 15 are either creepy (as in boy+girl practically stalk each other) or they last about two weeks. I could get a girlfriend if I wanted. I've been asked out before, and my mom+sister have a list of potential girlfriends for me. It wouldn't be that hard considering the amount of girl-friends that I have. I'm just not going to do it.

I do not like it when people say OMG, but there's nothing I can do about that. I don't really care too much if someone says d*mn or h*ll, but I do not like any form of four letter swear words, especially when they're tacked on other words, like bull**** or god-d*mn. I also don't like the word "crap."

Today, I was sitting at lunch and some guys that I don't usually sit with came over and started a convo that sounded like this:

Person #1: It was so fu*king cool except now he's spreading sh*t about me to everyone and I just want to f****** bash his mother******* head in because he's a little ****er.

Person #2: Yeah, sometimes he's a total mother******* b*tch. He f****** acts like an a*s. Still, it was f****** amazing and I want to do it again even if the little mother******* bi*ch complains like w*ore.

Uhhh.... No. :angry: I left that table really fast. Just how hard is it to replace those swear words with normal language? I do it in my head so that most of the time, like an automatic filter, but that situation left me annoyed. Just...ugh.

Anyway... I'm sure that you didn't want to know all that... :)

I will keep dreaming...

whats wrong with crap? its like saying poop...

guess you wouldnt like my convo's either since that sounds like mien...

ive got nothing better to do than read this.

They're just words,

egg-fucking-xactly (i just cursed in a thread about cursing)

But like I said, I don't take offense to people who don't know any better. I only take offense to the people who definitely know better. I mean, when those people are in the classroom, they project different images of themselves. It's kind of saddening.

I think everyone is at least somewhat defined by what they're around, its similar to words, you've gotta consider the context.

Yes... That's when swearing is acceptable. It's meant to express an extreme emotion, but otherwise, it should serve no other purpose in a person's vocabulary. And swear words certainly should not be used as substitutes for normal language.

See, I feel they ARE normal language, used to create emphasis or to express frustration. And usually some kind of third meaning (The Big Three all have this).

Oh god. Fuck. Da- I intended to type something without swearing, so started with Oh God, and then that was my automatic response.

I swear all the time, and most of my friends do too. It's not to fit in or anything, as I'm probably one of the least constrained people I know, but we just do. I've never quite understood people who have a problem with swearing, to me it's just another form of emphasis, albeit one that has a minor taboo attatched to it. I have a friend who will casually refer to me as "nigger" in public, despite the fact that neither of us are black. He doesn't do it with any sort of malicious intent, or in order to be accepted by society, he just does it. I guess some people just like swearing.

They weren't really mad or anything. They were just inserting swear words where they could've said something "normal." And I don't think that extra complicated language is needed, either. Nobody needs to say "malicious fiend." (in fact, I'm all for succinctness)

That was supposed to be a humorous example. :/
Yes, girls can be petty and annoying, but I don't hang out with girls like that. And if girls are annoying, it never seems like they're doing it consciously. It's not a chronic condition. When guys swear, it appears to be that they're trying far too hard to even find a place where a swear word could be used.

That's a pretty unfair bias towards your own gender. "Don't blame the girls it's not their fault. The guys however, always know exactly what they're doing and are just trying to be cool," especially since girls most definitely don't annoy people on accident (usually). When one is annoying, it is implied that they are being annoying on purpose, just for the laughs. It's real-life trolling (at least that's how I look at it, because I annoy people for the lulz. Which, I usually only do to my family).
Oh, and while some people cannot control themselves when they're angry, most people can. I grew up in an abusive household, and there's no better place to learn how to be understanding than that.
I disagree. I am growing up in an abusive (not physically anymore) household and not a single person can control themself when angry. It's a feat to claim so, in my opinion.

People have different personae (for lack of a better word). I can't imagine any respectable student, let alone an AP student, to swear at their teacher casually. When with friends, one is casual, when one is in class or with adults, they are formal.

People have different personae (for lack of a better word). I can't imagine any respectable student, let alone an AP student, to swear at their teacher casually. When with friends, one is casual, when one is in class or with adults, they are formal.

This. This, while people sometimes try to pretend otherwise, is a large part of social skills. People present different sides of themselves to different people and in different situations. Almost everyone does this, consciously or unconsciously. My bosses, for example, would think I was an entirely different person than my friends would.

Sorry to start this again, but I'm quite interested as to how you actually thought people and other animals were created if you didn't know about sex until 16. I mean you must have had some thought on it, or was it juts assumed that they sort of popped out of nowhere?