I got caught...

Florete

Swearing is like sugar - when used correctly, and in the proper amounts, it serves a wonderful purpose. When used too often, it's unnecessary. Unfortunately, a lot of people (not just teenagers) haven't figured out how to balance it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most creepy topic I think I've ever seen anywhere in the FE fandom. I mean, I've seen people talking about having wet dreams of cartoon characters at FES, and this even tops that. I'm going to navigate away from this page and never come back.

My mind is blown. Like this.

Edited by 69sofine

Sorry to start this again, but I'm quite interested as to how you actually thought people and other animals were created if you didn't know about sex until 16. I mean you must have had some thought on it, or was it juts assumed that they sort of popped out of nowhere?

Ahhh... No. I did not assume that they popped out of nowhere. I knew that it involved some sort of physical contact and that's about it.

Swearing is like sugar - when used correctly, and in the proper amounts, it serves a wonderful purpose. When used too often, it's unnecessary. Unfortunately, a lot of people (not just teenagers) haven't figured out how to balance it.

Ha ha... Now this topic is getting funny... I agree with you, eclipse.

@PhoenixWright: Hmm... Maybe I just don't get angry too often, then. When I get annoyed, I tend to be sarcastic, but I'm not the type to bonk a person over the head.

I swear in real life, alot. Alone, I swear to myself. With friends I swear in almost every fucking sentence, normally to emphasise something. "What the fuck was that?" "Why the fuck would you do that?" "What the fuck are you doing?" "you fucking cunt." "Shitting dick nipples." Maybe not that last one, but you get the picture.

I speak formally in front of strangers or people who are not regarded as "friend".

I try to avoid using curse words, i have used them to myself and very few people have heard me curse. Its just not something i do. But, when i hear my friends curse and they say something like "I wouldn't do that for crap" I laugh and ask them why would they ever work for crap :lol: My cursing probably doesn't go farther than a damn and other words i can't really remember.

I have a friend who will casually refer to me as "nigger" in public, despite the fact that neither of us are black.

you gotta say nigga when your playin around.

That's a pretty unfair bias towards your own gender. "Don't blame the girls it's not their fault. The guys however, always know exactly what they're doing and are just trying to be cool," especially since girls most definitely don't annoy people on accident (usually). When one is annoying, it is implied that they are being annoying on purpose, just for the laughs. It's real-life trolling (at least that's how I look at it, because I annoy people for the lulz. Which, I usually only do to my family).

i agree with everything you just said. Almost nobody is ahnoying on accident, the only people who are would be those with mental problems, and i think we can all cut them some slack. If a girl is ahnoying they usually do it cause they think its cute or funny. in other words, when around a guy they like or when as phoenix said irl trolling.