So my brother asked me....

He asked me why I like playing Fire Emblem. but I like it for concepts in the game he wouldn't understand and just said I like it. But he keeps pointing out that I keep getting angry when I play, when I say he mentions it, I mean in like everytime I start playing. Why I get angry is that I keep getting RNG screwed, like Haar dying in 4-P. I know, hard to believe, which was why I got pretty pissed. Getting angry shows me getting crazy about playing and non-stop playing until I beat it, which lets the game keep on sucking me in to keep playing, and that's really what I find enjoyable. My older brother can never understand, because he never played one FE game and always have to question me about everything, not just the game, about my day and it gets annoying.

There's a few fellow Fire Emblem folks in my school. I'm probably the only one that can rightfully say I've played them all (except the original NES version of Shadow Dragon, considering on changing that).

Haar dying in 4-P? How recklessly do you have to play to manage that?

When you think nothing can to touch haar, you send him in 3-e alone and see him die as the Fil brigade kill him :mellow: I'm not kidding this actally happened... in easy mode... :mellow:

When you think nothing can to touch haar, you send him in 3-e alone and see him die as the Fil brigade kill him :mellow: I'm not kidding this actally happened... in easy mode... :mellow:

Well fail brigade would also be stronger in EM...but it's still pretty bad.

He asked me why I like playing Fire Emblem. but I like it for concepts in the game he wouldn't understand and just said I like it. But he keeps pointing out that I keep getting angry when I play, when I say he mentions it, I mean in like everytime I start playing. Why I get angry is that I keep getting RNG screwed, like Haar dying in 4-P. I know, hard to believe, which was why I got pretty pissed. Getting angry shows me getting crazy about playing and non-stop playing until I beat it, which lets the game keep on sucking me in to keep playing, and that's really what I find enjoyable. My older brother can never understand, because he never played one FE game and always have to question me about everything, not just the game, about my day and it gets annoying.

My brother does the EXACT same thing! Except after awhile he just starting calling it boring and lame instead of questioning me.

Well fail brigade would also be stronger in EM...but it's still pretty bad.

Well he was carrying someone and leo was hax with dead eye <_<

Well he was carrying someone and leo was hax with dead eye <_<

Two things:

1. Why did you not rip Savior off Fiona and give it to Haar?

2. Why is Leonardo third tier on 3-7? Were you actually training him even though nothing worthwhile will come off it since he sucks?

ur doin it wrong.

it was 3-E

And i forgot Savior >.<

BTW Leo doesn't suck... with battle save abuse anyway <_< but i got bored of that...

Edited by SlayerX

Two things:

1. Why did you not rip Savior off Fiona and give it to Haar?

2. Why is Leonardo third tier on 3-7? Were you actually training him even though nothing worthwhile will come off it since he sucks?

ur doin it wrong.

Everyone can be Ike on easy mode.

Edited by Lightning

Everyone can be Ike on easy mode.

Shinon, Leo, and Rolf still need a "time machine" to get to 4-E before they can become "Ike". Most every other unit doesn't have that problem, though, I'll admit.