Forget about the when was/is your last day of school? topic!!!!

Freohr Datia

I think I'm leaving like the 20th and starting like the 24th or something. I can't wait to go back. College isn't a quarter as boring as high school. You spend like 60% less time in class and the whole thing is like a constant sleep-over with girls.

That and my summer job sucks. FE keeps me sane. Before the job summer was kickin' though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys in High School right?

Because if that's not the case, then your schools start way too early.

It could also be different calendars in every school around the world, so pay no mind to what I said.

I begin college next Monday and I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad.

Singapore's system is very different from the US system, I will assure you of that.

You guys in High School right?

Because if that's not the case, then your schools start way too early.

It could also be different calendars in every school around the world, so pay no mind to what I said.

I begin college next Monday and I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad.

Who said I was a student? ;)

It seems the high schools in my area started July 28. I don't know why we're starting so early, as I live in one of the best places to be on vacation in the summer.

Who said I was a student? ;)

It seems the high schools in my area started July 28. I don't know why we're starting so early, as I live in one of the best places to be on vacation in the summer.

Touché, but I guess you just said you are.

...I still don't know if I should be happy or sad of starting college tomorrow.

Really... I do not want to become a senior!!! Not sure why but I just kinda feel like pressure's building on me cause I have to worry more and more about college. I think I just wanna stay a junior now. I want more time to decide about college.

Really... I do not want to become a senior!!! Not sure why but I just kinda feel like pressure's building on me cause I have to worry more and more about college. I think I just wanna stay a junior now. I want more time to decide about college.

I am a senior in college, and I don't wanna stop. I'd rather keep taking classes.

I am a senior in college, and I don't wanna stop. I'd rather keep taking classes.

College is fuckyeah

School starts on august 23...

UGH, why can't time go by faster?? I want to go to school already!

?unless you in college your wtfcrazy

College? Too many students, so it's hard to make friends. Professors

are strict, so nothing exciting will happen in class. And everyone

is always swamped with work. And that's from what I hear.

if you live on campus you have roomates and dorm-mates so its easy to get to know people, classes aren't as well roundedly boring, and study with your friends :D

Oh? Are there a lot of people in dorms?

It really depends on what college you go to. At the college I attend, there's probably 600 students in the various dorms, and another thousand in on-campus apartments. It doesn't seem like much, but undergraduate enrollment is only about 2800 (which, coincidentally, is less than my high school :lol:)

Touché, but I guess you just said you are.

...I still don't know if I should be happy or sad of starting college tomorrow.

Students aren't the only ones in a school concerned about starting dates. The schools in my state (mostly) follow a standardized calendar, so that's how I know everyone else's starting dates.

It really depends on what college you go to. At the college I attend, there's probably 600 students in the various dorms, and another thousand in on-campus apartments. It doesn't seem like much, but undergraduate enrollment is only about 2800 (which, coincidentally, is less than my high school :lol:)

Over 500 is fine for me :]

I don't care about summer. 'tis very very boring. Why? Nothing to do. But I care for school even less, so i won't particularly like sept 2nd.

Edited by Zwiebel

I don't care about summer. 'tis very very boring. Why? Nothing to do. But I care for school even less, so i won't particularly like sept 2nd.

Are you serious, man?! Play games (and beat them), talk to people, surf the net, read manga, listen to tons of music, make illegal downloads, watch anime, sleep!!! And this is all the things you can do while still in your house, and there's even more you can do while in your house that I didn't bother to list. You can also go out and there are many activities you can partake in, like sports or just hanging out in some place you like. You live in like, England. That's a place not called Iran. That's a place full of interesting places to visit. It's actually worth it to go out.

I never ever understood the sentiment of "not having anything to do in summer" and for good reason: it makes no sense! I mean, I live in Iran and I have a slow internet and it's really not worth it to go out (even though I'm in the capital city), but I enjoy every second of summer. You guys all live in advanced countries, you should make use of and appreciate what your country has for you. Seriously, you're not understanding how lucky you are.

I mean, unless you have psycho parents who monitor your every activity and limit everything you can do or live on the streets, you really shouldn't have a hard time finding things to do.

As for the topic, I have no idea when my school will start.

Edited by Nightmare