Screw The Rules Mafia

Life

Day 2:

You wake up, once again in your own bed. Grabbing a coffee on your way down to the meeting room, you notice some white powder on the ground beside the elevator door. It's quite strange... but nothing can prepare you for the shock of the sight when the door opens. Raymond is lying on the ground with his skin horribly burnt, making your react in horror. A bottle lies abandoned in the corner of the elevator. You pick it up and turn it over to read the word "LYE" printed on it. That is going to sting. You then go through his pockets and find his wallet with his ID intact.

Dear Raymond

You are Frank Fontaine, the Crime Lord.

Frank_Fontaine.JPG

You are the owner of Fontaine Fisheries and Fontaine Futuristics. You are also the famous mobster from Rapture, trying to control the city tits to toes. Andrew Ryan thought that he had you killed but you went undercover and created Atlas, a war hero that became a facade to hide behind. You've tracked Ryan to Las Vegas but somehow, it seems as if he was waiting for you.

Your goal in this conflict is to kill Andrew Ryan. He's set up shop somewhere in Las Vegas and it's your job to find him and eliminate him for good. The only way you can properly kill him is by using Jack, your own son. Killing Ryan with Jack will be worth it for sure.

If you are in possession of the Radio, you may PM me during the game "Night X - Would you kindly kill USER". Jack Ryan will then go out and do your bidding, killing that person. However, he will only listen to you once without questioning your commands. After that time, he will slowly begin to resist you and may turn on your instead. So hope that luck is on your side, Mr. Fontaine.

[sNIP]

You are allied with the Duped. You win if all hostile forces have been eliminated.

"I remember when me and the Kraut put you on that sub. You were no more than two. You were my ace in the hole. But you were also the closest thing I've ever had to a son. That's why this hurts, kid. Life isn't strictly business."

Sucks to be Mr. Fontaine. You then decide to take the stairs down to the meeting. When you get there, you only count 11 other heads including Rip. Mr. Van Winkle then clears his voice.

"Who is missing today?"

You shout out, saying that Raymond has been horribly murdered. The crowd buzzes and then a woman calls out.

"I found JB25 also dead. However, it looked like he was just sleeping. What is going on?"

"His mind is lost in limbo." A young man sitting in a chair at the back of room. All heads turn towards him while he continues. "He can't tell the difference from his dream and reality. He is beyond saving. Do you have his ID?"

"Yes, I do. But how do you know so much about his death?" The woman enquires.

"I tried to revive him by going into his dream. Didn't work." The man gets up and looks at the piece of paper that is now lying on the table.

Dear JB25

You are Ninetales, the Pokemon.

ninetales.png

You are a Pokemon of unparalleled beauty and dignity. Your pre-evolution form of Vulpix lives on Cinnabar Island but if a trainer uses a MoonstoneFire Stone on you, you shall become as you are. Your tails are feared across the land since not only are they beautiful, but dangerous too. You have followed a trail of Pokeblocks to Las Vegas but now you want to return home.

At night, you may send me a PM with the phrase "Night X - Safeguard USER". You will then use Safeguard to protect the person from all kill attempts that night. You may only use Safeguard on yourself three times.

You are allied with the Duped. You win if all hostile threats are eliminated.

"Very smart and very vengeful. Grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1,000 year curse. LV. 32 #38"

"Well, that's two people." Mr. Van Winkle starts pacing up and down the room. "Who's the third?"

"Ninji." Another woman, much younger than the first one, walks back into the central room. "Just found him inside of a broom closet with his skull bashed in and a torch beside him. Also found this on him... Pickwick, NO!" She tells the strange bird accompanying her who has stolen a sheet of paper from her pocket. You make a grab at it and open it up.

Dear Ninji

You are Tyler Durden, the Idol.

ef945e43fce47d65.jpg

You are... Tyler Durden. You look like we want to look, you act like we want to act, you fuck like we want to fuck and are just cool. Beyond that, there are no other words to explain you. You have come to Las Vegas to fuck with some minds but Las Vegas might just have more in store than you think.

During a four night period, you may PM me with "Night X - Unleash Project Mayhem". You will then be immune to all night actions done to you on that night. You may also PM me with "Night X - Teach USER about chemical burn". You will douse your victim in water and then pour lye all over their body, causing them to die a horrible death. You may only use each action once during a four night period and I will inform you when that period is reset.

[sNIP]

You are neutral in this conflict. You win if you are the last man standing.

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

"And that makes 3 dead." Rip sighs. "Well, time to vote."

Day 2 is now underway.

If you want to take an item off of a dead body (one may be there or may not), you must forfit your night action to do so unless you have no need to forfit it (the people who don't already know who they are). Just so you know.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there is something missing.

As for this, damn, JB was telling the truth <_<. He claimed to me. I even talked him out of self-protecting. DERP.

Wow, um don't you feel guilty?

It looks like Ninji killed Raymond. I can't tell by flavor if Raymond was responsible for either the other deaths, though I'd say the 2nd killer has to do with Inception. The kill once every four nights thing could suggest that there's four anti-town factions with the ability to kill, which is interesting.

It looks like Ninji killed Raymond. I can't tell by flavor if Raymond was responsible for either the other deaths, though I'd say the 2nd killer has to do with Inception. The kill once every four nights thing could suggest that there's four anti-town factions with the ability to kill, which is interesting.

I agree with the first, have no idea about Inception, and the third... I doubt. He was listed as being neutral, and seemed more like a survivor role to me.

Fight Club references are one of the few things (besides iced coffee, reheated curry and Battle for Wesnoth) that actually make me happy and content in the morning.

...oh wait. I need to go the the goddamn hospital today. Ffff-

It's just a tendency that happens in games I play. I'm almost always the same role twice in a row. And it happened to a lot of other people too in the EM games I've hosted. Why not apply that logic here when it helped me win games for the town before?