Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say that, though he may be quiet, he's gotten a lot better and has a great scumdar

compared to some other players anyway

And now I'm curious. What are you thinking, SSP? Why ask about Draco?

See: DGG.

##Unvote: SlayerX

##Vote: JB25

Major FoS: SlayerX

I actually kind of overlooked what he said, but he made some good points that I picked up on while I was rereading the topic earlier.

The only thing I can say is that I'm a townie. Hell, here's the role PM to prove it.

You are a regular townie. You win with the town.

Yep, that's all I am. Anyway...

##Vote: DGG. You seemed so awfully quick to jump on me, and outright labeled me as scum. From my experience, it sounds like mafia trying to gain a really quick victory.

I'm also getting some vibes from SSP. Why go and ask about Draco all of a sudden?

Neither Slayer, nor JB25 have given a particularly sturdy defence. At the moment I'm leaning more towards Slayer but the's not enough for me to justify voting him. AT least not yet anyway.

well what can i say, i claimed townie, and i really don't know what to say to prove my role as its quite a tough role to defend/prove you are a townie.

That's the same problem for me >_<

judging from Advance Wars mafia you are more crafty than me, i really don't see why you wouldn't be able to defend your self well. You did a good job in AW so why don't you try here?

Well, now we know for certain what role JB had... And, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that one person who voted for him today is scum. Probably because nobody at all gave an incredibly good reason for doing so though. He wasn't ever that suspicious to me personally, and he never really did anything. He was just the target for the random bandwagon on Day One or something wasn't he? I don't feel like going back to check. =p

Anyway, though I just talked about people passing votes without giving good reasons, I'm still not feeling right about Slayer. His posts just seem...I don't know. To me, it feels like he's trying to hide something.

##Vote: SlayerX

Does it really sound like i'm hiding something?

ah well i'm not the best a defending, and i have actually screwed up while doing so in this game, but i'm sided with the town, with no pr. I havent really tried to hide anything as i have nothing to hide. I just think that posting my seems to show that i overthink this and people took it as suspicious (I'm talking about the post about lightning.) All i was really saying was that it would seem hypocritical to call him mafia for doing something i myself did too.

Ahahahaha I had a feeling that he was going to get modkilled

Okay, I should probably be talking more

but last night just screwed me up completelyyyy