Insanity Mini Mafia

Tables

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Psych, I don't like you right now. Fishing for what type of role everyone has right away seems like it would help the mafia far more than it would help the town. Even if they're not revealing their entire role, we now know that Fayt's role involves investigating, while Ether's involves vote manipulation. Honestly, which one do you think the mafia is going to consider to be higher priority?

I'm not going to add anything more onto what I said earlier about my own role.

Psych, you are looking... so terrible right now...

First you fish for SO MUCH ROLE INFORMATION, call everyone who doesn't give you the information you want useless, and then you vote for no lynch after being suspected.

I agree with Dracohon; you're looking a little pale, my friend!

Perhaps we should lynch him. But then again, we know that Psychout is prone to doing some very stupid stuff and does enjoy attracting suspicions for no real reason... I'm just not sure if he's being scummy, or merely trying to bluicide like he did in AW mafia. Still, it's not like we have evidence to go on... Ugh. It's just so confusing... :(

Anyone want to help? I'm a really bad judge of this sort of thing... :/

Mother :facepalm:

We know that most of the roles people have involve votes. Thus, we should look for Double voters and for Switch votes. We know Lightning's role involves inventing or something, and most people's role doesn't involve others. I'm trying to get info for CC's and for other stuff. Excuse me for trying to help the town.

I'll go ahead and claim so you can all shut up. Actually, Bal told me that's a bad idea, since Fayt would be in trouble right now. Just trust me, killing me is a bad idea for everyone. And I'm getting a special power in a few days too.

I'll go ahead and claim so you can all shut up. Actually, Bal told me that's a bad idea, since Fayt would be in trouble right now. Just trust me, killing me is a bad idea for everyone. And I'm getting a special power in a few days too.

Bal told you.

This is a no PM game.

Psych and Bal are mafia.

EDIT: Wait... nevermind...

Edited by Lightning

Wait... what did Bal tell you? And why would Fayt be in trouble?

... Psych, what are you talking about?

Bizz and Psychout, mafioso? I think this is something to be looking into. :/

But anyway, I think that I'd rather give us all another day phase to get some more information before rushing to lynch someone. Right now, I'd put Psychout, Lightning, Ether, and Bizz near the top of my suspicions list.

##Unvote, Vote: No Lynch

Bizz and Psychout, mafioso? I think this is something to be looking into. :/

But anyway, I think that I'd rather give us all another day phase to get some more information before rushing to lynch someone. Right now, I'd put Psychout, Lightning, Ether, and Bizz near the top of my suspicions list.

Wait what

what

I... have no idea what to say to this. <___< Psych is such an idiot. I don't know if he's mafia trying to frame me and Bal or something if he's just town being incredibly stupid

Psych, I do not want you to PM me or whatever the hell you're planning on doing; I want to know what apparently Bal told you, and why "Fayt is going to be in trouble."

I want answers from you RIGHT NOW.

Because I have a feeling you and Fayt are mafia if you continue to act like this, Psych. I don't know about Bal's involvement in this, either.

I just realized. If Life's delayed blast fireball goes off and hits an innocent, we lose our mislynch, don't we?

If we lynch anyone today, it's possible we lose tonight, barring the intervention of another night power.

This game is going to be an incredibly fast-paced loss if we aren't hot on target 100% of the time.

##Vote No Lynch. To avoid losing in our sleep.

Do you trust me now Bizz? Do you see why Fayt is in trouble? Do you see why we need me for once?

Do you have some information that clears Bizz? Or are you just sending this 'information that is extremely important and must be kept secret' to anyone who asks? If that's the case, could I have it too?

I just realized. If Life's delayed blast fireball goes off and hits an innocent, we lose our mislynch, don't we?

I doubt Life would've fired blindly. If he shot at someone, he would have had a reason. However, I agree that we can't completely dismiss the possibility of a misfire, and I don't think we have enough info to go on right now.

##Vote No Lynch.

And day phase arrives.

SlayerX was having fun last night playing L4D2. Until someone snuck into his house and cut his connection. Which caused him to have a heart attack.

Dear SlayerX,

You are a Wireless Router, the internet connector

wireless-network-new-4.jpg

People use you to connect to the internet. Thanks to you, people can sit anywhere with their laptops out, browsing anything on the internet they want to. Just as long as they stay in range, that is.

If you are killed, then people will have to fumble around for a day as they set their wired connections back up. This means that all votes will be anonymous for the day after your death.

You are allied with the town.

You may still vote in the thread, but it won't count. Only votes sent in your role PM will count. Normal vote altering roles apply.

moving.png

"We need a special holiday to honor the countless kind souls with unsecured networks named 'linksys'."

RIP, linksys.

I'll be back with more dedicated analysis after a bit of thinking.

There's also always the possibility someone will come forward with an interesting investigation (Fayt I think quasi-claimed), so waiting a bit is also justified.

Edit: Added title field/hover text, which didn't copy over.

Edited by Balcerzak