Insanity Mini Mafia

Tables

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't really have anything to add at this point... However, in the interest in continuing some discussion before it falls off... I would like to go ahead and....

##Unvote: Psychout

##Vote: Ether/Kleine

I'd like to hear his reaction to this and see if we can get some discussion started.

I think we should try to get more information from those who haven't provided any.

My role has something to do with vote alteration, yes. I would definitely call it something new Tables put in to screw with our minds. Let's just say that it is one off, I activate it at night, and it should be pretty easy to figure out when I've used it.

I have told you a good deal about my own place in this game, about as much as I can say without explicitly role claiming. I think it would be best to put pressure on those who are less forthcoming.

##Unvote Slayer, ##Vote Weapons

Want more info from him. Same deal.

Ether's okay in my book, but Bizz, Draco, and Weapons are still kinda worthless. Slayer said absolutely nothing useful. >_>

I have told you a good deal about my own place in this game, about as much as I can say without explicitly role claiming. I think it would be best to put pressure on those who are less forthcoming.

You make a good point. As for me, my role is... well, probably not as new as the other roles. However, there's a few twists to this rather standard power. It's an investigative role of sorts, but it doesn't work quite how you'd think, and with a rather unusual one-of ability. More than that, I don't think I can say without compromising my ability to help the town find the mafia.

##unvote: vote Fayt

That's an awfully scummy sounding roleclaim to me.

Fair enough. So do some of the other ones though. All this vote manipulation can't all be town, you know. I think it would be wise that you not rush to make that assessment.

:/

I just have a feeling about you. And before anyone says my feelings usually end up wrong I played 3 EM games as cop in a row and won 2 of them, and I did quite a few guesses based on comments made before so I've gotta be doing something right.

EDIT: Grammarfail to the point that it could be misleading.

Edited by Lightning

Psych, call me useless again and I will gut you.

I don't particularly like your posts, either, so don't think you're in the clear just for thinking of yourself as more useful than other players.

As for Fayt: I don't know what to think about the claim, because I've pulled off things like that. In another game far away I claimed that I had an 'important role' simply without stating it because I didn't want to become a prime target for night-time predators; I was trying to avoid being lynched because I started getting bandwagoned simply for being missing for a day (I was busy with a school project or something of the sort)

I was the tracker in this game, by the way.

EDIT: typofail

Edited by Levity

Well, considering if you don't hold on to me for at least a few more days, you're all gonna die, yeah. I think I am a more important role.

Fayt's doing typical "I'm Fayt, and I'm doing stuff and helping you, so I'm important, and I'm the leader." stuff, so he's seeming fine to me.

Again, Draco, Slayer, and you have given the least amount of info comparatively to the others, so you're seeming most suspicious to me.

Again, Draco, Slayer, and you have given the least amount of info comparatively to the others, so you're seeming most suspicious to me.

We're seeming more suspicious because we'd rather not reveal shit that would get us killed? <___<

Psych, am I hearing you right? Because you're really starting to bother me. Almost like you're trying to just push everything you can out of people, or something.

My role has nothing to do with the site, but it is interesting, if somewhat useless.

I'm not asking you to reveal the whole freaking role. :facepalm:

I want how it works, or what it effects.

Ether's and Bal's affect votes. Lightning's affects Inventing or something. Mine affects if you live. Fayt's involves investigating.

Ulki, Draco, Weapons, and you could be anything from finding out visitors, roles, saving someone or something.

I just want the bare minimum so I can get a base idea if anyone's roles counter someone or something.

Well, my role is odd. It... changes. It can have an impact or no impact at all. So, yeah.