FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fenrir

Oh, man, I'm just gonna laugh some more. I knew how to kill the history in IE when I was TWELVE, and we didn't even have Firefox or this "private browsing" shit yet.

ahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Integrity

I got caught once with my fix to keep my male hormones at bay. Luckily for me, it only resulted in a "do you have a foot fetish" question. In a slightly confused tone, mind you. It helps when the most graphic things I see involves some chick wiggling her toes in some messy food item.

Edited by Kintenbo

Oh, man, I'm just gonna laugh some more. I knew how to kill the history in IE when I was TWELVE, and we didn't even have Firefox or this "private browsing" shit yet.

ahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to laugh even more than you (but with you) because when I was just nine I knew how to delete all kinds of history.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Nightmare

Also, why admit to it?

well, when your dad finds all this stuff your not like, durr wasnt me it was my sister(i dont have any brothers)

also, ive known how to delete history since i was 10, but forgot about the search history :facepalm:

well, when your dad finds all this stuff your not like, durr wasnt me it was my sister(i dont have any brothers)

Should've done that anyway. Then the heat would have been off your back and your parents would be too busy thinking your sister's a lesbian.

Should've done that anyway. Then the heat would have been off your back and your parents would be too busy thinking your sister's a lesbian.

lololololololololol thatd be awesome if they were stupid

I'm going to laugh even more than you (but with you) because when I was just nine I knew how to delete all kinds of history.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't pr0n at 9.

But let's keep laughing.

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

also, ive known how to delete history since i was 10, but forgot about the search history :facepalm:

You could have turned this.

Your dad found it. What was he looking for, exactly? How did he know it wasn't his? And if he knew it wasn't his, then what is his?

Would've worked in my household since my family's pretty religious.

No I'm not proud of that.

Huh? Religious family = believe a crazy story such as that? Can't say that makes much sense.

Huh? Religious family = believe a crazy story such as that? Can't say that makes much sense.

Well they believe in God don't they?

Or at least that's what I think El was implying

I think ELR was implying not that they'd believe it readily, but rather that they'd be strongly offended by the very notion.

I sympathize.