FE Sausage Fest Hurt and Heal!

Darros

I heard about it. >____<

Oh god. 23 Mag? Seth is the only person on my Renais Knights + Lords run who can take a few hits from that. I had to be careful to place Kyle outside their range at all times. He has, like, 11 SPD and 4 RES. at 12/6. FFFFF.

Yeah. It, Gespenst, and Gleipnir are the top 3 spots on my "Worst Ultimate Weapons of All Time" list.

I play normally, and anyone not named Natasha or L'Arachel stands to have a good chunk of their life shaved off if those hit...

Edited by Ein Lanford

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Gold Knight majoring in Swords gives him Mak's 33 cap instead of Kieran's, what, 31? But he'd never be able to go beyond A rank in his secondary weapon. Which is why he needs a unique class like BK and Zelgius where he gets two SS rank weapons. Sword and Lance. I think being able to use Wishblade and Vague Katti and the two S ranks from SS is good enough reason to give up on Garm. Then again, +5 Spd would let him hit 34 even with Kieran's cap. Even with the -2 AS from the SS Con system, that's still 34. Go Garm. And 20 mt isn't terrible. Anyway, tough choice there. Without making a unique class, it may be best to make him go Gold Knight (Axe).

Well Seth is The Silver Knight. Maybe he could take Black Knight's class and Go Silver Knight. He'd have SS Swords and lances then. And BK's class has nice caps. Though he'd lose the horse. We'll ignore the actual 3rd Tier Silver Knight class for now

I didn't. I was just stating that making a lame joke while calling something else lame was, well, lame.

ur lame.

It's not manly when the enemies suck. >8[

Enemies may suck, but like stated above, Eirika's nonexistant base-level durability caused me to have her rescued.

And yet, Seth survived the swarms of enemies in C20 with only 12 speed. And at one point ran dangerously low on his Javelins. But he made it. Carrying his princess on his horseback riding into the romantic sunset...er, battle.

How I wish I was Eirika sometimes.

And RNG is, still, RNG. No matter how bad the hit rates, those 40+ATK Gorgons mean business when they do hit.

Yeah. It, Gespenst, and Gleipnir are the top 3 spots on my "Worst Ultimate Weapons of All Time" list.

I play normally, and anyone not named Natasha or L'Arachel stands to have a good chunk of their life shaved off if those hit...

Natasha FTW.

Eirika, for some reasons, gets insane RES so she can actually take those too.

And Seth can tank them like a boss. But that's it on my team even when I play normally.

Joshua can.... dodge. 8D

If C & G were available they would do the exact same thing, and over over kill them instead. Your point? :)

And for the record, being on a horse, and using a Silver lance to kill things you can't double (Myrms and Mercs) is not manly!

You're talking to someone who doesn't care about laguz royals, and don't you forget it. *Burst Breaker*

Well Seth is The Silver Knight. Maybe he could take Black Knight's class and Go Silver Knight. He'd have SS Swords and lances then. And BK's class has nice caps. Though he'd lose the horse. We'll ignore the actual 3rd Tier Silver Knight class for now

Seth!BK!Silver Knight on a horse GOGOGO~

Reposting numbers.

Marth 13

Merric 97

Sirius 75

Ellerean 94

Arthur 97

Shanan 74

Raven 88

Seth 106

Joshua 59

Ephraim 25

Gerik 13

Enemies may suck, but like stated above, Eirika's nonexistant base-level durability caused me to have her rescued.

And yet, Seth survived the swarms of enemies in C20 with only 12 speed. And at one point ran dangerously low on his Javelins. But he made it. Carrying his princess on his horseback riding into the romantic sunset...er, battle.

How I wish I was Eirika sometimes.

Hoorray for 0% growthrate runs. But I still wonder what mode was that. =O

Ch 20 enemies aren't at all jokes for a base level Seth to take on.

...this is why I spent 41 minutes considering if I should play dirty and do my guaranteed 3rd place or higher Marth strategy.

I'm assuming that Ephraim and Gerik don't have a chance either. I won't let that stop me from at least trying, though.

Marth 16

Merric 97

Sirius 75

Ellerean 94

Arthur 100

Shanan 69

Raven 88

Seth 101

Joshua 59

Ephraim 25

Gerik 13

Edited by Randoman

I was talking about WTF/20 Seth, with capped SPD, rescuing Eirika because, well, I'm not sticking her out in the wilderness for people to hit.

Didn't dondon do it on HM? Well, at least he doesn't have to rescue Eirika unless he did Eir mode (I don't remember which one did he do), Eph can take hits a lot better.

... Hell, Base Level Seth was better than the Kyle I had in my last run. Somewhat.

ur lame.

And yet, somehow I find this one vastly superior to the previous one. Am I weird?

And I'm assuming Lumi is talking "Seth Solo" rather than "0% growths". Eirika would be at her bases since, well, she isn't being used. Also explains 12 speed while carrying someone, eh?

and dondon went Eirika mode. But he's pretty good at making use of warp staves and such for when Eirika needs to seize. Just think, Roy needs to seize every single chapter at base stats up until chapter 22 and yet he pulled it off. Eirika's durability was probably a non-issue.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I was talking about WTF/20 Seth, with capped SPD, rescuing Eirika because, well, I'm not sticking her out in the wilderness for people to hit.

Didn't dondon do it on HM? Well, at least he doesn't have to rescue Eirika unless he did Eir mode (I don't remember which one did he do), Eph can take hits a lot better.

... Hell, Base Level Seth was better than the Kyle I had in my last run. Somewhat.

I thought that you made a Seth AND Eirika run. =/

Okay. I call Duessel the manliest. And you agree at least on this, riite? D8

Yep. Sethsolo Eir route.

Pfft. Seth x Eirika run is negative difficulty.

I play those when I'm lazy.

Might do a Eph route one sometimes.

Duracell can tie with Seth. I'm not ceding Seth's position, but I do agree that Duracell is one of the manliest dudes out there.

Marth 16

Merric 95

Sirius 75

Ellerean 94

Arthur 97

Shanan 69

Raven 88

Seth 104

Joshua 59

Ephraim 25

Gerik 13

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ahem. . .I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO MOLEST MERRIC!

which would make me Elice. . .oh gosh. . .

I'll also forgive you if you're doing my multiple of five thingy

Marth 16

Merric 98

Sirius 75

Ellerean 94

Arthur 95

Shanan 69

Raven 88

Seth 104

Joshua 59

Ephraim 25

Gerik 10

MOAR multiples of five!

Marth 10

Merric 95

Sirius 75

Ellerean 95

Arthur 95

Shanan 70

Raven 87

Seth 105

Joshua 60

Ephraim 25

Gerik 10

Now let's hope Raven does his thing, so this list can be a full multiple of five!

Marth 10

Merric 95

Sirius 75

Ellerean 90

Arthur 95

Shanan 70

Raven 90

Seth 105

Joshua 60

Ephraim 25

Gerik 10

Eh what the hell.

You people better let me heal Seth extra later.

On the other hand, full list of multiples of 5.

Whoever brings Gerik to 0 before I get home later this afternoon, instead of killing him, please send him my way. 8D

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Marth 10

Merric 98

Sirius 75

Ellerean 85

Arthur 98

Shanan 70

Raven 93

Seth 105

Joshua 60

Ephraim 25

Gerik 0 I don't know if I should though...

Ok, send to Lumi's man-harem.

Edited by crashman_alpha