Your first Fire Emblem experience

DomDaDude

Your first fire emblem game  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What was the first fire emblem game you've played?

• FE1-6(You knew about it already)
    • Fire Emblem (Blazing sword) GBA
    • Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
    • Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
    • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
    • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Fe7

Killed

Sain

Kent

All fliers

Hawkeye

Dart

Both Theives

Lowen

Dorcas

Barte

Prissy

Didn't know how to recruit Raven

Went to final with

All Lords

(And a level 8 Hector :facepalm:)

10/1 Erk

10/1 Serra

10/1 Becky

Pent

Louise

Isadora

Blessed Marcus that capped almost everything, and I didn't use any statboosters....

20/1 Oswin

Wallace

20/1 Nino

Jaffar

Harken

20/1 Guy that capped everything..

Renault.

After that, I succumbed to believing that prepromotes were evil exp suckers...

I have learned since then.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge bump? Whatever.

Started with FE7. My first playthrough, I recall letting a bunch of characters die and going into Cog of Destiny with a team of Marcus, Harken, Pent, and a bunch of really underleveled characters. Lyn was one of the few characters I had promoted; she was LV10. I think Eliwood was LV4 unpromoted at the time. I never actually beat Cog of Destiny on that file.

On my second file, I was confident I had learned from my mistakes. I don't remember what I thought I was doing differently, since I still wound up with a few characters dead and still relied primarily on the same three as before, but I think I managed to not let the rest of my team be complete terrible and stopped missing other things. (I know I missed 13x, 22x, and 26x on my first file, as well as Raven and Lucius.) I actually completed that file, and on my next two playthroughs on HNM and EHM... I still kept playing much the same way. I'm really not sure why.

Edited by Othin

Pour moi, I heard of the series now and again in different places. I was looking on NoA's website one day and saw a new game called Advance Wars was planned to come out soon. I checked it out on IGN and loved all the pictures and the style of gameplay (always did like the style). Picked it up when it came out, loved it.

Years later I finally heard about Fire Emblem again and again and decided to give it a try. I had picked up FE4 and FE6 somehow, tried them both out, and really liked how FE4 played, so I chose that one. Played it, finished it. Later in the year NoA actually released FE7 in the U.S., so I picked it up. Though since it was so much like FE6, I was a little disappointed :/

FE7

My first playthrough I early promoted everyone as soon as they got to level 10, except the lords (I didn't know Lyn and Hector could promote). Most of the team died on Victory or Death, so I had only a Lv 3 Marcus, A 12/1 Oswin, Wallace and Isadora along with the unpromoted Lords for the final chapter. And Athos died to Uhai on the first turn.

^makes me feel good

I actually beat the game without anyone dying the first time, didn't really consider the fact that people could level up though, and I think I had a 20/20 Marcus. Killed the Fire Dragon with Hawkeye & Rath doing 7 and 2 damage respectively.

The first FE I played was FE7, because I saw something about it in a topic and then I became interested. I remember I used to solo the game with Marcus and keep every other unit from fighting until the last chapter, and that made me paranoid with pre-promotes for a long while. >: