Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant final as in, you can't change once you send them.

Just...Weapons and Lightning. >_>

So, you're gonna have to wait till 4 when I get back unless you want me to skip them. Technically, there's still time due to the rules.

Lets overthrow our mod! :KnollRoll:

Fixed

Also I've got an idea, we can try and think of something fun to do whilst we're waiting for day and hopefully it will dawn upon us :awesome:

Edited by mikethfc

Alrighty then. Once the Day phase is up, you'll all be getting your own info in a while. Just give me a sec.

You all wake up, and head outside. Apparently, people aren't found of you stealing their 40 cakes. I Eat Tables has shown up dead, covered in frosting. Yum, frosting!~

You are Yuuko Ichihara, the fortune teller. You are from the anime, xxxHolic.

yuuko.jpg

Should you die, the others will able to see your last customer’s future. Coming from the CLAMP universe, you hold many secrets. Should Lelouch die, the others will find out more about the CLAMP universe and your secret. This knowledge will kill you, and you shall die along side him. Your fortune shall still go through if this happens.

Each night you may reply "##Letting USER inside the shop for a fortune", and this person's role shall be revealed if you die that night.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Suddenly, memories come flooding back to all of you! "Hey! I knew the last customer! It was....."

Raymond!

Raymond, you are Lelouch the Controller. You are from the anime Code Geass.

Lelouch1.jpg

As a Geass user, you have special powers over a person's mind. Each night you may reply with "Bending USER's will". You may redirect someone's role, and aim it on someone else. You will not learn their role, and you may only Geass someone once. They will not know they lost control.

Once you have used the Geass twice, you will lose control. The third time, and any time after that you try to use it, you will only be asked if you want to use it. You will not know who it was, or if it was someone already affected.

You are allied with the mafia. You win if you and your partners outnumber the town during the day.

Also, it appears as if Snike has returned! Only, now Uhai is missing! D: