Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all wake up, and see two masked men carrying Astra and Hemlock onto a boat. You notice a piece of paper on the ground, and pick it up.

You two are Lau and Rhan-Mao the Opium Dealers. You are from the anime Kuroshitsuji. Hemlock is Rhan Mao, and Astra is Lau.

Lau_and_Ranmao_by_wiccimm.jpg

As partners, you have special abilities. Rhan-Mao's vote does not count towards the lynch, but Lau's counts twice. You must agree on who will vote, or neither will count. You can still post in the thread, but you must tell me who you are voting in this PM. Should either of you die, you will die together.

Each night, you may decide who you will smoke opium with. You may reply to this message with "Smoking Opium with USER". That user will be told they were visited by Lau and Rhan-Mao, and that their night action has failed.

You two are allied with yourselves. You win if you two both make it to the final 3, outnumbering whoever is left.

Astra and Hemlock the Opium Dealers have died!

Suddenly, the men push the two into the ocean. You all look around, and notice Mike has gone missing as well!

Edited by Psych

I can't kill. That was me posting here instead of Sacred Stones Mafia.

However, our Opium dealers were on me again last night. I wonder why a pair of lovers would be so intent on stopping an amnesiac cop?

I gave some items out, but I'm not allowed to track anymore. Whoever the fuck did that, either claim to me if you're town or I'll just use the process of elimination to hunt you down if you're mafia.

Those two claimed "lovers" to me, by the way. I knew there was something fishy about that claim, but now I have... 3 people who haven't claimed to me.

The lucky winner of the first RL is... JB25

I guess I did a little too good as a third party. I generated enough trust to get the doctor to claim to me, too bad we couldn't kill. We were blocking Ether because blocking the doctor was useless for us, we didn't know the real cop, but Ether could destroy our fake claim if she investigated either of us.

Also, I've got a pretty good idea of who the mafia is already.

Psych, just from reading that last role PM, I can already see how this game isn't balanced.

3rd party can't win unless both live to the final 3? You mean, a mafia that can't kill has to lynch and hope that the real mafia kills the right people so that they win? Are you retarded or something?