Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still have to reply IN YOUR PM.

I don't care if Lightning asks you to bath yourself in honey, and go wait naked in the woods. If you don't say you're hunting bears, it just makes you sound weird. >_>

And the moral of the story is, why are you letting Lightning think for you again?

You all wake up, and notice something bad. You're not in Kansas anymore. Also, these cameras are here, and some guy keeps removing his sunglasses and yelling. >_>

Uhai, AKA Angie Thompson, the Nurse has been found dead. He was covered in anti-biotic gel, which, contrary to popular belief, can not fix everything.

You are Nurse Angie Thompson. You are from the video game Trauma Center.

305276-at_large.jpg

As a nurse, you have extensive knowledge of medicine. Each night you say reply with "Sending USER to surgery". If user is attempted to be killed, you will either save them from death, or simply stabilize their vitals, and postpone their death a night. You will not be informed which has happened.

Your friend Doctor Styles is a user of the Healing Touch. Every other night, you may choose to use it on someone, completely stopping one person's actions, and votes. Should you decide to use the Ultimate Healing Touch, all votes and actions from everyone will be canceled for the day and night, but you will be unable to use the Healing Touch any more in the game. You may reply with "Vitals down! USER needs a Healing Touch!"

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Anything in his pockets seems to have gone to the mafia. Mike also has a gaping wound in his chest, but Sailor Moon seems to have saved him, at least until he's attacked again. Bizz has also gone missing.

The CSI's have found out that the powder covering Uhai's body last night was Curry Powder. Similar to that used by the Right Hand of the Goddess Kali.

I got this:

It is now Day 4.

Bizz is from the program Vocaloid.

Vocaloid is a music program designed to create artificial voices. Many people love the Vocaloid brand. Vocaloids are synthetic robots that are able to mimic human voices, and create songs.

Also >_>:

You have received this message.

"From now on, if you attempt to send in your action, you will die."

##Vote: No lynch

Guys, at least humour me, and everyone vote for me, then change it to NL? Much appreciated.

I would seeing as how you're mafia and all but you saw how many people listened to me in FE8 mafia, I'd rather not turn myself into a sitting duck thank you very much.

Fuck it Lynch Snike anyway.

Look guys:

Pardon the pun. >_>

You are Nana, the Diclonius. You come from the anime Elfen Lied.

elfenlied-3.jpg

As a vicious Dicloncius, you are able to kill someone by practically just thinking about it. However, as a tame, kind Diclonius raised to care about humans, you have restrictions. Each night you may kill one person., but they must have voted for you the previous day. The vote can have been changed, but you must have had at least one vote on you. You may reply with "Using vectors on USER"

Your vectors can infect the human race, causing them to birth Diclonius babies. Each night you may infect one user, and should you die, the last user you infected will take your role. It will not work on mafia or third parties. You may reply with "Infecting USER".

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

This is what he claimed, he "has no leads" so is voting for NL but wants the power to kill at night where it wont be traced back to him.

Also I was the one who linked up Lightning and Darros since we didn't want him ousting our doc by accident and I survived last night courtesy of Lightning's Rainbow Moon Wand.

TL:DR Snike is maf. lynchlynchlynch

Mike, if Snike turns up inno, I am going to lol at you.

Anyway, gonna wait for Snike to reply first.

That's not too bad if he does turn up inno then most people here will try and lynch me.

Look guys:

Hey, it's my role PM, provided by Psych! <3

This is what he claimed, he "has no leads" so is voting for NL but wants the power to kill at night where it wont be traced back to him.

OK, so, I don't have an investigative role, and I've had to sit here for the past few days, twiddling my thumbs. Do the maths. As for the power thing, I sort of want to be an asset to the town. To do so, people must vote for me, but not lynch me, so I can be directed to kill someone, mike. It isn't undetectable, and I'm pretty sure a tracker has been on me for a while now...

Also I was the one who linked up Lightning and Darros since we didn't want him ousting our doc by accident and I survived last night courtesy of Lightning's Rainbow Moon Wand.

You know that... why? As far as I can see, there's only one anti-town faction left. You'd think that the fact that there was only one kill would tip you off that only one kill shot was used last night. Also, the fact is, you knew the doc. That is an issue.

TL:DR Snike is maf. lynchlynchlynch

Cool Story, bro.

##Unvote: No Lynch

Does anyone have mike's roleclaim?

##Vote: MiketheFC

I'm not going to be lynched on a single vote. I'll bring it down when I get back from work, if things have changed.