Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I was told by a reliable source that Weapons is aligned against the town. So yeah, let's lynch him tomorrow.

I was told the same thing, presumably by the same source. However, I believe that we may have a spy messing with us. Be careful.

I got the same message.

You guys too? Inb4 Psych made a spam-bot

I know the part in italics means it can't be Psych :P

I know myself and Lightning got the same message. And the source who received the message pointing to Weapons' guilt seemed similar. I hope to attempt to confirm whether we are dealing with a spy that is trying to mess with us.

I do, very much so. :lol:

Or rather, if Ether or Lightning protest.

But you shouldn't worry too much. Ether is considering not having me shoot.

You would end up hitting mike because if am not wrong, he was the only one to vote you. To be honest i think mike seems pro town...

There might be a secret voter but idk, regardless Snike can end up as an unlimited vig. so if we all do vote WoMC it might be worth us all voting and unvoting Snike.

SO!

Ether died. And so did Mike.

Mike, You are Kousaka, the Good Samaritan. You are from the anime Nyan Koi.

143345m.jpg

You are able to do favors for people at night, protecting them from a kill. There is a chance you will be killed in return. Each night you may reply with "Doing USER a favor" and they will be safe that night.

Because you are cursed by the cat god Nyamzus, if Luna the Cat dies, you shall replace her and take her role.

Once I announce you haven fallen in love, you will pick who you love, and I shall tell you their alignment to the town.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

You are Konata the Otaku. You are from the anime Lucky Star.

konata.jpg

Each night you are able to ask the character of a person’s role. As a master geek, you are able to find out all about that game/anime/anything, and what it is like. You will learn some special facts about it, but not that user's role, but you'd probably be able to guess it. You may reply with "Otakuing USER"

Once someone has died, you may Cosply as that user, taking their role. You will get their PM once you take their role.

You are allied with whoever's role you take, or if you post the theme song to Lucky Star in the thread if you aren't able to take someone's role.

And because I like the theme song....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViEH57xQu1c&feature=player_embedded

ALSO! Lightning seems to have disappeared, and you all have to go find this transgendered angel butler. >_>

Edited by Psych

I died as the Rainbow Moon Wand had been used to keep me alive last night, Ether tried to send in an order in exchange for info.

I'm pretty sure my imminent death was why Psych said I fell in love so bandwagonbandwagonbandwagon