Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VILLAGE LEADER STRATEGY GO

Not really, but I would love claims just because that would be fun. I'll be able to confirm to those of you who may be skeptical that I am indeed town.

and doctor please protect me i am sick and tired of dying n1

Also

##Unvote

##Vote: Ether

Psychadelic mafia IIRC goes in the pm title. Atleast mine has that too.

##Vote Ether

Fucksocks I didn't get that because I PM'd him first. My one is just entitled "Your mafia" :mellow:

I did visit Snike, however, I am not the kidnapper/ whatever else this might be.

Here is my role PM:

Pardon the pun. >_>

You are Konata the Otaku. You are from the anime Lucky Star.

konata.jpg

Each night you are able to ask the character of a person’s role. As a master geek, you are able to find out all about that game/anime/anything, and what it is like. You will learn some special facts about it, but not that user's role, but you'd probably be able to guess it. You may reply with "Otakuing USER"

Once someone has died, you may Cosply as that user, taking their role. You will get their PM once you take their role.

You are allied with whoever's role you take, or if you post the theme song to Lucky Star in the thread if you aren't able to take someone's role. :newyears:

Night 0, I Otaku'd Snike, and learned the following:

It is now day 1.

Snike is from the anime Elfen Lied.

Elfen Lied is a vicious anime about the alien race Diclonius. Diclonius are cold hearted killers, that try to infect humans, so they can give birth to more Diclonius. However, some Diclonius care for humans. If you are able to show them not all humans are evil, they may join your cause.

Everybody cool lives in Canada.

Agreed. Like us.

@Ether. What did he mean by post the theme in the thread? If you do it are you town?

It means if I die without taking a role I can post the theme song to auto-joint with whoever wins. :newyears:

I'll be making my findings public, and may or may not ever take a role. If you kill me, I still win, because Konata always wins! XD

Not really, but I would love claims just because that would be fun. I'll be able to confirm to those of you who may be skeptical that I am indeed town.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSt right here please.